Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (4 Viewers)

laetaa26

HSC
ok i sent it
Hi if you're able to could you please add me to this google drive folder too?
My email is kiamercedes02@gmail.com

I would really really appreciate it as I'm taking the HAST test next week. I applied for it very last minute and am stressing out because I haven't been able to find many resources for the senior level test.

laetaa26

HSC
thank you so muchh
well basically first question was 'why do you think st george will be a good oppurtunity for you'
second question asked about your own personal strengths and weaknesses
third question was something about the future in year 11 what ur gonna do
then they asked me to ask questions
i proly am forgetting 1 or 2 of the questions but yeah
Hey I know you probably don't remember what you got on your HAST test, but I was just curious (because I'm also applying for st george) if you have a rough idea of how high did you score to get an interview for the school? (around what percentile)

jane1820

HSC
Hey I know you probably don't remember what you got on your HAST test, but I was just curious (because I'm also applying for st george) if you have a rough idea of how high did you score to get an interview for the school? (around what percentile)
OMG IM ALSO APPLYING ST GEORGE LOL AAHAHAHHAHA (SORRY LOL IM HAPPY 😭)

jane1820

HSC
wait (ok serious mode) my sister got the interview for sgghs too for yr 11 n her HAST was like … um… (trying to word it to not make my sister sound stupid) lower ig? 😭 anyways she made the shortlist but unfortunately didnt make it in but her REPORTS N EXTRA CORRICULARS WERE LIKE RLLY GOOOD SHE CAME I THIK 1ST IN ENG 2ND IN MATH N TOP 10 IN OTHER SUBJECTS AS A SELECTIVE STUDENT so i guess sgghs dont consider HAST as a big thing

jane1820

HSC
wait (ok serious mode) my sister got the interview for sgghs too for yr 11 n her HAST was like … um… (trying to word it to not make my sister sound stupid) lower ig? 😭 anyways she made the shortlist but unfortunately didnt make it in but her REPORTS N EXTRA CORRICULARS WERE LIKE RLLY GOOOD SHE CAME I THIK 1ST IN ENG 2ND IN MATH N TOP 10 IN OTHER SUBJECTS AS A SELECTIVE STUDENT so i guess sgghs dont consider HAST as a big thing
*cough* she got low 15% *cough*
but at the time she had her reasons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)