• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Calculus is a must. There's also some little formulas that you learn/learn to derive. You basically start from scratch and make the formulas every time, it's quite fun.
    The following errors occurred with your submission
    SpiralFlex has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Doesn't really matter!

The Integration in Volumes will never be too difficult, it's all about setting up the integral. I guess you could do Volumes just why you've really got all the techniques fresh. Conics has no Integration and, for me at least, was a bit of a chore haha.
    Just boring and time consuming and not fun at all!

Granted they do give you a way to solve integrals...
    I hate partial fractions >.<

But yea, forgot about those things! Hahaha. I use them all the time though...
    Yea that's pretty much it, new techniques.

Further substitution, trig sub, t-results sub, by parts, reduction. That seems to be it?
    Damn it she's not picking up her phone. She never does :p I'll probably just tell her when I get there.
    Umm do you have her number? I'm out of credit but I can call her using home phone.
    I'm coming at around 9:30-10:00, don't come if you're pretty sick or you'll become even worse.
    Muscles glasses, mind helping me with a year 10 geometry question :$ I do not want to be ridiculed for sucking hardcore at geometry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…