• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page
Velocifire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Notes & Resources About

• Bro you came back the exact same day AND TIME that I coincidently came back.
    That’s fate right there.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    However, they would first have to have the awareness that the greatest good karmically will always beat the greatest evil, so strategically speaking, unless if they want to become a villain due to inspiration of an ‘unholy’ spirit, majority will remain to be good to keep the others in line, like having more than one president for a country if this genius society were to represent a nation.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    (After all, we don’t want another Hitler or a literal Antichrist on our hands).

Drama is always fun so conflict is always inevitable even among the Greats, but I intend to remain true to my true self which is inspired by heroes instead of villians, however, only time will tell if I ever change my mind for hopefully only justifiable reasons - But judges too can be judged.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    But for complete transparency, regrettably I haven’t achieved any practical goals because I lack an aim to give me a reason to hold onto any of my past goals in an authentic way.
    I’m just a NEET on a gap year at current.
    my inbox is filled with ur likes so here's an obligatory visit to ur page.

nice messages to reaction score ratio
    Velocifire
    Velocifire
    Yeah, I didn’t know you were a liberal as well good on ya
    You evolved?! [Idk whether this is what Squirtle changes to though (pls don't come after me if I'm wrong)]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…