D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it took me less than 3hrs. i made a really stupid mistake...subed in the wrong number lol & lots 2 marks. & then there was a 4marker which i had no idea how to do.
    yeah i did the 2007 CSSA one. i didnt do that well in it, it was really hard i found.
    lol thanks but seriously it was dodgy.
    nahhh i have no idea who that Al-Ghazali person is lol.

have you done the CSSA 2006 trial?
    I did it yesterday....it was actually really easy :| i got 95%...arent they meant to be like heaps hard?
    really really bad. seriously....worst english thing i have ever done. i knew it well & everything. but had a total mental blank...so yeah i dunno.....
    my class didnt get told we were getting the extracts either so i learnt like all the quotes arghh.
    what about you? how'd you go in the RE assignment?
    naaah she didnt give us that wat a faggot!

do u gots a link for the hsc online thing?
    SHIT DARYL
    I HAVENT DONE MY FKN ENGLISH ESSAY

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF AM I GONNA DO
    ITS TOO HARD
    I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS SHAKESPHERE BULLSHIT!!!!

anyway

do u have like any notes that u got off the net or something about them 2 speeches that brutus and the other guy did???

if so, PLEASE SEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haha um nooo i actually didnt think it was very useful. they just talked for 3hrs. we wrote some notes & got sheets.
    hey thanx, and no i havnt done the religion assignment yet, im not gunna even start it until i finish the english one
    lol hey
    i have NO idea. our teacher just handed it to us. she didnt explain anything about it. we havent really done frankenstein yet :| so i have no idea what to do lol.
    & thankyou!! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…