Aerath
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But you go to a top selective school :p
    I really don't know how i got that rank for English... i guess things just clicked this year XD
    I'm not freaky, not compared to you :p

I'm worried about 4U because it's all based on my externals. With the way i'm being pounded by questions now, i'm hoping to scrap an e4. Hopefully my internal rank will help lol.

But thanks for the encouragement XD
    Hehe no worries. Everything you've asked for you can see here: http://community.boredofstudies.org/110/atar-hsc-marks-guidance-counsel/220355/atar-estimate-just-wondering-what-you-guys-think.html

Cohort wise there are ~180 people. We usually get ~15-18 band 6s for adv English with ~60-70 doing adv English. School is strong with humanities with a few band 6; there's 18 people in my modern class (only class) with at least 4 band 6s expected. Maths and science wise we always get a few band 6s but it fluctuates from yr to yr.
    Good luck tom =)May you and Timmy conjure up some touch of magic and kill everyone in 4 unit :D
    Hmmm, I don't mean to be intrusive - but if you don't mind me asking, what are your ranks at Cerdon College (and how big is the cohort for each subject)? And what rank is Cerdon College in the state?
    Yayay i have a buddy to fail with lol. Just want to scrap an E4 *Wishes but will settle for 80/100 :'(* I oddly should ace 3U, but 4U is going to devour me >
    Ahaha, i've heard of him XD
    So you go Truong, no wonder you're so good at maths >.> I'm sitting trying to teach myself mechanics the day before the exam yay >
    Argh, no way Thomas. You will do really really well. You are top 3 in your school and that means you should score 98+ you are just putting yourself down >.<DW mate, best of luck to you.
    I'm definitely a Sherlock Holmes level detective XD
    I used to be private tutored for a bit with maths earlier this year because i got a new teacher and she had no idea what she was doing, but aside from that nope. Never got tutored for any science; they sort of come naturally to me :)

How about you?
    Hey Thomas. My exams have been quite great so far =)Very happy about my performance lol.What about you? You are cruising right? haha. Good luck in maths tomorrow. I know that you will do a fantastic job tomorrow.
    Ah i see XD

Add me :D
    I go to Cerdon College, which is about 15mins from Parramatta. Hopefully my school will kick arse this year! I think i already know what school you go to :p
    haha dumbshit, was moron the worst thing you could come up with? i wouldnt blame you, you dont seem very bright lol!
    yo thomas, i would like to thank you for your advice on my conflicting essay, really helped me out today. thanks man.
    Why the neg rep? I say that to everyone. Obviously if it was a personal attack, i wouldnt hav said that since i asked you for help
    I only just realised I hadn't befriended you yet on here. We're always posting over each other so I think it's fair I become your net buddy XD...

Anywho, hows the study (procrastination) been going?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…