muhahahahahaha

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• naaaw thanks .. but i got into the shitt uni - uws the bankstown campus :| .. oh well a uni is a uni i guess loll .. so yee i got into b of artss and ima do a major in primarry education maybe, i duno yet lol :p
    That would be terrible - teacher favouritism
    Theres only 2 people in my class, so i get alot of attention
    Hahaha you can talk.
    Law... yep... so the hardest career path EVER
    4U English.... My mate does it, and it amazes me how quickly and effectively she can churn out high quality creative writting pieces and essays.
    and IPT... You must be REALLY organised lol

Nah, I chose what I enjoy (Phys, Chem, Music), what come's naturally to me (Phys, Music, and Eco) and just stuck maths in there because it was a prerequisite for physics
    If it's an over 18 gig, they always have a guy at the door making sure you're 18...

Phys, Chem, Eng, Math, Music 1, Economics. U?
    Well, that's what they're for, right? :p

hahaha the reason they don't let underage kids in is because of the alcohol. They just don't pay anyone to check ID's at the bar, cuz everyone in there is meant to be 18+ anyway. It's not like the mosh is all that much heavier, or the band is scarrier, or the lyrics are worse lol.

Hahaha plus, maturity has shit all to do with it :p
    None of the dudes af Frenzal Rhomb were mature :D
    It's all just a matter of legality
    Hahaha I've done it on more than one occasion :]
    used to not be allowed to sneak into 18+ gig's without an adult with me.
    Pffft... They didn't have to like it XD drag them, kicking and screaming into the pit :p
    I was looking after a mate through his first ever mosh.
    Turned out to be not half bad after all though, I mean, not a massive fan of their music, but it eas still a fun mosh.
    Were u there?
    loll well i guess readin alot wuld benefit yu n stuff =) hehe dw ive been thru the pain and it gets worse
    yee my holidays are not to bad i guess, one day goin out anoother stayin home takin care of my mum, oh yee shes gud humdellaa :) gettin thru it i guess lol ..
    membaa if u need help, feel free to pm or sumfin and ill help yaa ;)
    tc xx
    hey amannii, long tym no talk ayee, sorri its my faulltt been busy wiv my mum n stuff :p
    im guud, hru! :)
    watcha been up to this holidayyss :p hopee ur studyin aha
    Lol I need moar determination. I need to be more determined to be determined. It's a vicious cycle. :p
    Hey, I procrastinate too, lol.
    Hey, that sounds good.

Things are going okay. I'm currently BOSing while waiting for my tutor to turn up, he's supposed to be at my place like 40 mins ago lol. Nahs, nothing much interesting unfortunately - I gotta do some more work sometime lol.
    k I'll see if my friends have watched it too lol. If not, then I might be able to watch it with them.

Btw, how are you and what's up?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…