muhahahahahaha

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• why go through the hassle.
    well there are like over 9000 skools or something i would be more than happy ta transfer.
    but there are only several unis. i like to stay.
    unsw 4 lyf
    yee my exams start next wednesday
    omg starting to feel the stress haha
    good luck with your exams too :) and study hard !
    yee i took that photo at a rave i went to last year :)
    A bit of both probably...Possibly more of the first as i cannot understand the emotions that are expressed...
    :):)
    thankyou.. ii tried my best did it night before hahaha bothered much!!
    good girl.. go and chase the old fellow hahaha
    i live in sydney ... Parramatta area
    :) shitt area lol
    thankyouu your name is so unique and beautifull:)
    thankyouu i got the assessments back today for legal ii done good could of done better if i didnt do it the night before.. we get business back next week:) excitiieddd
    yeahh we couldd:) where abouts do you liive? not like im going to come over or stalk you lol
    yeah we are up to legal issues and remedies- creating social oder through education, regulation and coercion. its soooo boring lol

hahahahah goodd friiend:):)
    The main theme is 'LOVE', so not too interesting in my opinion (thats for mod A)

Have fun with the 'whining poems'...
    Well, when you think about it, plenty of the tennents of Christianity, and even the Muslim faith are extreeme. It's all a matter of perspective.
    OhMiGoodnesss thankyou for reminding me hahahaha good friend you are lol!! hahaha..
    Aye btw i dont even know your name how rude of me lol??? Mine is Lulu:)
    I knoww half yearlyss ii feel sorry for myself and for the board of studies people when they mark my results hahaha.
    Im worried about all my subjectss mostly legal and business
    I do business, legal, standard english, drama (LOVE IT), SOR ii do good subjects
    love them all.. except english eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww
    ahahahahahha

:):):):):)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…