G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GUESSS! I SHOULD'VE REPLIED TO YOU EARLIER!!! I was too busy searching threads :S esp on L&L . ahhhh and i haven't gotten ANY hw done. =( and i haven't replied to any of my visitor msges either . BUT NOW I SHALL REPLY:
    manual cars are so -chuggy- , they just Chug up the road and everytime you change the gear, it jerks and ...yea >< you feel like you're in a box on a pair of drunken legs LOL . AND YES i totally agree they look VERY hard, having to not only control the breaks/steering, but also manually move around a weird looking gearstick. *shudders*
    oooh so wait, what exactly is the car then if it's not handmedown nor brandnew? o__o' secondhand?
    dammit either way i'm envious ;)
    yahh i've contributed. it's an AWESOME thread hahahha. better than the 18yr old virgin one. i keep visiting it, but don't really have much to post so i content myself with reading all the posts you guys make on it :D
    okay gtfo buddy, it's like 11:30 =p
    I'm pretty good...Not too happy about upcoming exams though...

I mean EXCITED!!!

No idea about 'As u like it'...Good luck with it though...

Hows the driving coming along???
    Yay, exams are like totally awesome. I don't think I would have to point out how incredibly sarcastic that was meant to be. Haha, I don't envy you. Good luck though . But you don't need it right? Because you're totally studying, oh you smart cookie you!

Yeshum, I are universamity student, over at UNSW studying interior architecture. Good fun. Wbu aye? What're you hoping to do in the future?
    Hehe.. great minds think alike! Humanities ftw! ;)
    Yer i'm fine with my subjects except for Eco[16th last year]-which i've now fallen in love with.. and am desperate for a band 6.
    Ironically, i'm topping legal atm :O I just find the HSC syllabus very dull, boring and repetitive. Human rights = zzz, Chapter 1 = zzz. But at least crime is okay.
    Thanks for the ad :). Yeeep, everything's pretty good I s'pose. You know, I noticed how many visits your page gets, then I realised that for you to notice me and click on my name is a pretty cool accomplishment (on my part). So yeah, that made me moderately happy. So yeah, how's.. stuff? Haha.
    babe i was worried about him for so loongg and than he doesnt even say sorry or anything or even tell me whats wrong hee thinks nothing has happened
    wtff man!! ii was going to call the cops because i thought he was really missing
    hiss mates even said ii reckon it was a set up just so he can start talking to you again
    iim like ii hate him so much hee should of at least told me.. messaged me youu get mee but he didnt
    what a sad gronk!!!
    Ii went onto msn on friday night and there was an offline from C***** account but it wasnt him it was his cousin saying... hey this is c's cousin... c****** is missing we cannot seem to find him if you know where he is can you please call me.. ii called the number its switched off
    ii called c... but no answer on his phone left him offline messages sent him emails nothing
    than today on msn his friend comes up to me i spoke to c today and someone hacked into his account and stuffed up his facebook
    Babe it was like this for 2 days ii was so worried about hiim.. couldnt do nothing cause i thought something bad happened to him
    than he comes on msn today and speaks to me like nothing is wrong
    ii cant stand him!!!!!!
    Oh ok.

Goodluck!

I remember how I was feeling around this time last year. :p:p

Ahh, the afterlife..is far more serious than the HSC.

=)
    That's no good. :L
    Fortunately, i have good teachers this year. We collectively kicked out our old eco teacher haha :D
    Same same.. half yearlies next week.. have a week and a half to cram 300+ pages of study. *faints*
    Subj: Eco, Maths 2/3u, Eng Adv,SOR, Eco and Legal [which i loathe, and you like :O]
    Guess ;) Yer i'm not too bad.
    Year 12 is overrated! ;) Trying not to stress by taking stress pills, lol.
    How's it on your side?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…