muhahahahahaha

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• P.S. I went against the essay question, despite them telling you not to >__<
    I hate myself for being physically unnable to follow instructions >__<
    Sad, yes, but not entirely unexpected XD
    Good luck on yours :]
    Study hard over the weekend.
    Memorize your quotes (another thing I failed at).

That's nice of you to say :)

Yeah, I ended up using the Shaun Tan short story "The Stranger"
    yee thought 2 unit went pretty good :)
    done my math exam, done my business exam
    5 exams left
    wbu
    unii in america! woow i soo wanna go dere :p loll wat is he studing atm?
    ooo i remeber my half yearlies, i like almost failed them but yee its coz i didnt put much effort into studying i keept on saying ill study later ill study later and wen later comes ill be lyk "cbf" LOL .. hope dats not happening to yu :p but yee a big GOODD LUCCK to you and hopefullyy ull do great =) lemee know how they wentt hehe ..
    Fair enough, it's hard to get your head around.

How did you do in your English test?

I ran outta time for all three sections XD
    Missed one comprehension question (the 5 mark one >_<)
    had to take out a full paragraph from my short story, (the one that made it really interesting, it was like a twist after the main plot twist.)
    and I had to rush the essay.

So yeah, pretty sure I failed lol
    I'm a slow reader, I cannot read a novel in two days and absorb what I need to absorb, even if I read it twice or three times within four days....my brain just can't take in that much information that quickly, back in the Philippines we read the book together in class and it took at least a month or two to finish it.....what is this crap here in Australia with not even reading the entire book in class, thats bullocks! XD

Rant over, lol sorry...but really, apart from that I feel like when I'm writing about it....that its simply bullshitting, and when my friends or English tutors talk about it also sounds like a lot of bullshitting. When I listen to them I think "you're overanalysing and making up metaphors and statements that the author probably didn't even intend to make!"...I'm also thinking "why don't you just go have sex with the book!?" XD
    hey....muhahahahahah.....what is your real name, cuz i don't think i can be bothered to type that up or say it out loud ever again? XD mine is stef.

as for me, i'm doing okay....i have a test in english coming up, and an assessment in bio due next week which i've yet to start lol....i'm quite apathetic about it all, probably because i've been getting drunk after every biology lesson haha, the beauty of night classes. your motivation staying on track?

i was reading your convo with jacob...you're studying Skryznecki for ADVANCED ENGLISH!?!?!?!? Ugh, if we studied that instead of bloody Romulus, I would've stayed in advanced...Skryznecki is ridiculously easy to write about. Hate Romulus, couldn't be bothered to read it especially with the limited time we have....
    um well i took an early leave cuz i've got free session last and i wanted to go home early :S and she had free session too :/

aaand i think you're being too over analytical about this whole thing
    thats all i can say sry
    Going to have to disagree with you on Shakespeare. I believe the man to be one of the greatest writers to ever live. And still be very relevant today.
    thats why i hate it...i cant make crap up or write creatively...Its too illogical for me...
    XD apparently ambiguity in your art automatically makes you a litterary genious in this day and age >__<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…