muhahahahahaha

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• which alex kid? :s
    && lol thanks dude
    goodluck with the rest of yurs too >.<
    i seriously tried to study in peace next to you and menita and tii but oh my miley you guys did not help one bit xD
    yeah hahaha
    it was an easy as test
    i just had a lot to say :x
    and if id had 2 more minutes id have been able to finish the last sentence of my essay >.<
    yu found it easy?
    Even with it unfinnished?
    Well, I hope so :]
    I'm fairly sure I failed.
    I don't do well in exam conditions

But well done for yours :]
    Hahaha, well done! I didn't write anything near that amount! :p

Well done on the creative writing piece :]
    Sounds interesting.
    Mine was a little short on techniques, when I think about it.
    All I used was a few metaphors/similies, some swapping of perspective, non-chronology and a meta structure that allowed different parts of the story to be linked together through common phrasing and the such. I wish I got it finished on time :/
    lol dude studying seems useless tbh. i keep studying and studying and im like..BLEHH KILL MEE
    i didnt even bother doing a practice essay for english
    i made some notes though (y)
    im like stressed to the edge goddamnit. :x
    oo hes course sounds awesume :p
    hehe ohh english GOODD LUCCCKK.. all i didd for english exams in year 12 was memorize my 4 essays and i got well 80's n stuff.. i speent soo much effort and tym on them, the teacher wanted me to perfect them as much as i can but den for the hsc i ended up gettin a overall mark of 74.. so dat was a shit go :p butt yeee go hard!
    uni is okaie .. im meant to be doing my assingment but im procrastinating on bos and msn ahaaha
    I did read the question, I just disagreed with it...like it made a statement and asked if I agreed with it. I disagreed with it which was a stupid thing to do. Lol and thank you.

Good luck with your exams btw.
    lol i joined forever ago
    i havent started studying for english
    ive only done society and culture notes
    my exams are pretty spaced out so im glad
    but im preeeeetty effin stressed out dude >.<
    && yes, its zahra lol
    i swear to god i did not know who texted you

nothing is happening between me and her, we're just good friends
    nothing is on facebook, you dont know how facebook works
    its not my fault people make rumours ; it's part of everyday life and human nature

i think you should just dropp this whole issue and focuz on the HSC, it might help your life

some things need to be discarded before they expire and start causing problems
    best piece of advice right there

now i have to go study. kthxbai good luck :)
    Jacob=meeatu, thats correct.

Haha I failed my test misreably...like Jacob, I went against the essay question...big mistake. Oh well, I'm prolly gonna drop standard anyway and do advanced next year...my schooling career is such a mess, but meh I don't care. XD

Drunk enough that I borderline vomit haha. I'm actually only 1/8 Filipino, the rest of me is Hispanic but I grew up in the Philippines so I relate to my Filipino side more even though a minuscule part of me is Pinoy....though I love the staying up late and siestas you get in the Hispanic culture, so it's all good. I would love to have a more exotic mix of ethnicities though, it's more interesting to talk about and some of those people who are mixed end up being absolutely gorgeous because get the best features of each race....or the worst, depends on your luck. XD

How did your assessment go?..did you even have one? lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…