Klutsov
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All the best and goodluck with the rest of your exams.

Do you always stress?? lol its not good for yoou

Holidays!! got any plans for the holidays:):)
    Klutsov you will do perfectly fine:)
    they are going really well.. maths was quiet difficult so wont be excitied to get that back.. i have business on friday and legal on monday than im finished and i cannot wait for monday afternoon im going to be cheering and yelling my head off. hahahaha

How many left for you?
    x
    OMG. lol. Me too. Stupid juniors...as if we dont hate them enough already?

Umm eco...not too good? eng...okay maths...didnt study :eek:

Im over it all.
    yeah that is good then. ah well I probably should get back to the study... so ironic that I'm procrastinating on this site.
    woah, thats crazy!!! this time, they're spreading ours out over a week, which is pretty good. its kind of like prolonged torture though.. I just cannot wait until easter holidays! exhausted much?
    OMG :spzz: Ohh Poor you... how do yu think yu went?

Wow. I admire you :shy:

Economics, English and Maths!

WBu?
    yep, completely and utterly magical.
    in fact, I'm surprised that this muggle computer technology is working!

yer, they start tomorrow... english, it should be alright, 2 hours with belonging and history and memory. trying to remember quotations at the moment. how about you?
    Ohh hey Klutsov, long time..how yu been ?

Uhh yer, ive been soo busy have had 3 exams for the last 3 days.

Have lost track of which day it is so many times this week...sleep patern has been severely damaged :eek:
    oh yeah thats right. silly me, sorry!!
    well, I am at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, in hufflepuff house. just got back from quidditch practise :p
    lol :) exams...well i finished english today, i have bio on wednesday then another 4 next week....but na, english went well :) hope i can achieve good marks in the rest of my subjects..
    wbu? hav u finished any exams yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…