SylviaB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol dude, unlike you BoS isn't my life, and I don't spend 10 hours a day on it, hence I couldn't care less about "rep".
    Interdice
    Interdice
    Bro. you haven't changed from 2010. I remember in 2010 going to preschool for the first day. Would have been a few months before this. Yet you remain here. Static in time. Truly remarkable.

You can't call me sad if you don't at least answer my question. Why are you on a forum for teenagers? Blank made some good reasons, namely that he had friends on this forum.
    SylviaB
    SylviaB
    If I say that muslims are super wonder and great, will you stop your sad obsession with me?
    Interdice
    Interdice
    I don't care about that anymore. That internet argument was some time ago. If you don't want to answer my question, that just looks bad on you. well goodbye then
    same as what nevery said below. ur sad. neg rep just because u dont like what i have to say. like grow the fuck up.
    you told J-love he can only give neutral rep, now he's gonna wait b4 negging people
    I fear for the man who has nothing better to do with his time than dig up a throw away line I said months ago to use as a signature.
    so just because you don't like what I say you give me a negative rep? Come on. You have no better words to say than 'fuck you cunt, just becasue I dsagree with you". I'm trying to engage in some discussion and all I get is abuse. WTF?
    lol

POSITIVE rep

plus

NEGATIVE comment

lol, hope my comment wasn't too harsh. =) I just swore though. :D

why you so shocked for?
    What was with the neg rep? O_____o.
    I mean, I hardly think disagreeing with a person on what movies they enjoy is a suitable reason to neg rep them. Sure, that's movie's full of profanity and vulgarity and drugs etc etc, but it's funny as hell and made me feel good. Why do you have a problem with that? O.O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…