G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks a lot for the rep. 27 points of rep thus far in 2.5 days. I sure will remember you in my green days. I'll add you as a friend so I don't forget =]
    yeah, i know, but i just wanted to pass on the message :) maybe one day it shall be green huh.
    haha yeah the party was pretty goood. and no i didn't get drunk, but i did have a drink, or two, or maybe three or four lol.. it depends on your definition of drunk really..

anyways what you up to?
    hey Babiiiee
    ii got your phone call sorry i was in the shower
    i dont know if your back from your auntys yet or not
    so ill just talk to you tomorrow at school
    Love you dearly
    mwa mwa
    xxx
    haha why thank you ;) btw what date is your birthday ?

um im doin ext 2 english, ext 1 maths, physics, eco and sor. how bout you?

and its sweet bout that neg rep, guesss i didnt make the best first impression :)
    babiiiee im so sorryyy
    i know that we spoke on the phone and the code for me to come online
    my brother came home and he wanted coffee and food and than had to get dressed and it was just chaos i was going to message you but im sorry ii didnt get the chance
    sorry darling

what???? like completely over?????
    like fullllyy?????

why but?????

ii hope your okay babe
    I call them organised scribbles.

Good thing he's going to the airport, it'll make sneaking around your aunt's place much easier.
    counting 1-10 in a language doesn't make you somewhat part of that language, although i wish it did because I know how to count to ten in italian and japanese.
    You live in parra so it's easy to get there, but for me I'd have to spend time traveling. I'm asian :D you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…