“Book Club”? (3 Viewers)

dav53521

HSC
that's pretty cool, but again, what does that practically do for me irl 😭
Well you can build almost whatever you want in Rust the only that might be stopping you is the lack of OOP but that's about it as Rust is a general-purpose language so you can try to program something you always wanted to program in Rust. Plus it'll be a good way to learn about Rust (I hope).

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Well you can build almost whatever you want in Rust the only that might be stopping you is the lack of OOP but that's about it as Rust is a general-purpose language so you can try to program something you always wanted to program in Rust. Plus it'll be a good way to learn about Rust (I hope).
do you know any real world examples of things that are built in rust? like, is it game engines, web stuff, applications....? or is it literally just used for whatever, whenever, however, whoever, whyever, etc?

dav53521

HSC
do you know any real world examples of things that are built in rust? like, is it game engines, web stuff, applications....? or is it literally just used for whatever, whenever, however, whoever, whyever, etc?
I mean Rust is built in Rust. But in the real world I'm not too sure about it's purposes as everybody seems to be split on it because of how it's a general purpose language so it can be used for what people want to use for it.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
I mean Rust is built in Rust. But in the real world I'm not too sure about it's purposes as everybody seems to be split on it because of how it's a general purpose language so it can be used for what people want to use for it.
fair enough - ill have a look over the guides you sent when I get a free chance (except it's the hsc grind from here on out 👿 I just printed off twenty sdd papers today)

souli

HSC
making me more convinced to read it ends with us.

look i read american royals and that was fun to laugh at so (for those who dont know the concept is basically what if America had a royal family, but kinda kardashiany)
DO NOT DISS AMERICAN ROYALS.

THAT WAS MY LIFE FOR THE ENTIRETY OF YEAR 8.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
a perfect description of the way i felt about the novel 🤩🤩🤩🤩
my life will remain forever changed
standards are set high
must marry billionaire italian man who says MIA CARA instead of CARA MIA🤩🤩🤩
no what typa Massimo ass men r u reading abt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)