“Book Club”? (1 Viewer)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
It’s been mentioned a lot (I think) but now that I’ve finished Arc of a Sycthe series, I can say that I quite enjoyed it. Also Brandon Sanderson’s books are decent

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
It’s been mentioned a lot (I think) but now that I’ve finished Arc of a Sycthe series, I can say that I quite enjoyed it. Also Brandon Sanderson’s books are decent
yes omg arc of a scythe was pretty great

what did u think of the ending? i thought the toll could be better and that this one character who died at the end of thunderbird should not have died man but overall wasn't bad

dav53521

HSC
I haven't read a book in ages, the last time I probably read a book was from pre-uni lmao, but I wanna try reading again, does anyone have any recs?
I personally liked The Plague by Albert Camus and Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami. But The Plague can be hard to read iirc and Kafka on the Shore gets really weird in a bad way. Also though I haven't finished it I found Facts and Other Lies by Ed Coper to be pretty good.

Last edited:

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I haven't read a book in ages, the last time I probably read a book was from pre-uni lmao, but I wanna try reading again, does anyone have any recs?
midnight library is great, one of my favourite books, i recommended it to @mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa.

the arc of a scythe series he mentioned is actually really good too (even though i didn't like the ending i'm one of a mixed minority on it ngl and most of the book was decent), especially if you like sci-fi dystopian (and ngl it's a good read even if it's not your genre). the thursday murder club by richard osman got me back into reading really extensively during lockdown, it was a fun read (murder-mystery/comedy)

another plug is good omens (neil gaiman + terry pratchett). great book - it's a comedy about the end of the world starting with the birth of satan's son and how an angel and a demon end up messing it up and having to put it right - and it's definitely one of my favourites, it has a tv show which is good too (2nd season coming out this month)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
finally something good to watch comes out and it's going to be this mth ? whyyy
have you seen the trailer for s2? so excited, i have absolutely no idea wtf is going on but i'm all for it
i'm gonna have to watch it all after trials though :(

nsw..wollongong

HSC
she can make children colour in Lily feeling horny after being covered in cow dump
but wtf is even the storyline. "girl falls in love with her homeless boy bsf who is now a chef and their whole relationship developed over a refrigerator magnet"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)