中文歌詞! (3 Viewers)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
i am soooo bad at qma...... i have forgotten everything i have learnt and all the questions i did.........

i wish i have a qma pass leader as a friend..... grr..... ><
oh wait... qma is a person =)

Originally posted by ...
haha, maths test tommorow
and i can't even do fucken matrices, bitchmutherfuckercuntarseholewankerdickhead
now THAT'S expression!!! lolz =) i wish i could speak like that =)

doin my phys asgmt atm... SOOOOOOO HARD!!!! thermodynamics >.< ' pfftt, tis like, not even related to physics... =(

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
matrices is the onli thing i can do..... shitty annuity and loan amortisation son of a gun...... ><
WOA!!!! u kiddin me!!! matrices is SOOOOOOO annoying!!!! i got maths tute 2day doin matrices... id idn't get a single question right... my fwnd is like laughin at me 24 7 >.< ' pffttt

^___^
HSC
matrices are easy, if u get a simple one

but i'm talking about ones that have co-efficient > 15, like those..woah..

and i have to know how to do inverse, and some other shit..like..wtf..i better fucken get some simple shit

cos u can fudge limits, and sometimes complex numbers if u understand the basic elements..but matrices, it either right, or wrong

bitch!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...

cos u can fudge limits, and sometimes complex numbers if u understand the basic elements..but matrices, it either right, or wrong

bitch!
ahahahah!!! yea!!! totally agree...

feck, the worst part is, u realize that u did some addition and subtraction wrong!!! >.< pffftttt...

i 'd rather go thru 4u maths nightmare than do matrices ppffttttt....

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i have test tomolo :( Business Law and Ethics: stupidstupid Theories of Law and Ethics, stupidstupid Sources and History of Law, stupidstupid Legal Literacy, stupidstupid Business Structures, stupidmegastupid LAW OF CONTRACT!!! :chainsaw:

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
lets all release our stress by totally abusing the subject....

i will start.........

u qma motherfucken masturbating son of the shits....... i am gonna fuck u till ur brains and testicles pop out of ur anus!!...... dont u qma motherfucker dare to mess with mee, cuz my skills will KO you with ur 1 inch dick

borrows bubz's chainsaw and chop qma to pieces like coconut flakes..................

ahhaha ............. i feel much betta now.. :p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
ahhh, calm lar, frigid... fink abt when u earn 750 k a year=p

btw, i noe like abt 2 ppl in ur sig: selina and fish... selina's in SHE right??? who are the rest of em??? =)

edit: *looks at trulyinbliss post above... uhm... prolly not the best of time =|

anywayz~~~ finally!!! FINISHED MY PHYS ASGMT!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH... well one more graph and some indication to go, that's all ^6

Last edited:

Winston

HSC
yesterday i experienced an occurance of one of murphy's law! :(

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
yesterday i experienced an occurance of one of murphy's law! :(
no, NO ... NOOOOO!!! that's something abt eco right???

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
no, NO ... NOOOOO!!! that's something abt eco right???
eh? i don't do eco lol... Murphy's Laws are general to anything... i experienced the.. "Anything wrong, will go wrong", it's so true :(

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
eh? i don't do eco lol... Murphy's Laws are general to anything... i experienced the.. "Anything wrong, will go wrong", it's so true :(
awwwww...wut happened? u r not still over ur maths result r u???

=(

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lol it was just a bad day
sigh~~~ dun worri... have a gnite sleep, n it will all turn out to be betta 2morrow eh??

=)

which remind me of an oldie song "ming tian hui geng hao" (2morrow will be better) lolz, i luv that song, aprt from... oh well, a bit old =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)