中文歌詞! (2 Viewers)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
nay... cars are evil... so is the rest of modern technologies... >=)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Well come to think of it, I don't really need a car....

Like...as if I'm going to drive 5 minutes to uni muahahhaha :D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ragerunner
Well come to think of it, I don't really need a car....

Like...as if I'm going to drive 5 minutes to uni muahahhaha :D
but then, it looked cool tho... having a car and all... ^^

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
old mcdonald had a farm yi a yi a ooooooooooooooo

and on that farm therre was a ...........
BUNCH OF STUPID FUCKERS NEXT DOOR WHO WONT SHUT UP

oh wait

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D i can't remember what cK be smells like, but i've got cK one. i used to be so obsessed with it. i 've only used half of it hehe :p
I've got the 200mL one for CK One and Be, and I still got half of it. Don't think I would be able to use it all.
How about people at school/uni? Can you tell what they wear? Cos people at my school always wear Ralph Lauren and I'm kinda sick of it...

Originally posted by RagerunnerI haven't learned to drive yet...I've only gotten my L's and had fun with the car once. Fuck it's scary, almost crashed into a parked car =D
Hehe, I got my L's last year without my mum knowing, but my bro told me to, so it's fine. I drove his manual car when i first learnt how to drive. (Hard but cool+sexy bwahaha) Then I drove my mum's car (without her knowing of cos). Did a 3 point turn, I drove too fast, punctured the front tyre. :( ( Mum still doesn't know) Haven't driven since. :mad1:

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i've probly had the most driving experience... got my Ls January 2002... fuck almost expired now...

failed Ps twice coz of mine bad boy habits (ie. running over stuff and speeding)... but i've driven to young and canberra before and back... so fuck that, i can drive :)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz... furtheset i drove is from wentie to hrustville and bak... lolz, that was fun ^^ but sadly, that's where the accdient occured =(

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
hahaha...................................

i am on such a coffee high......and after looking at dave's response to the comp assignment in the unsw thread..i am wondering whether dave is exaggerating his lack of knowledge and his need to stress abt his assignment.......

meeh on the other hand..... legal arguments is giving my head a workout........................................

i demand sex to make up for it!! ........omg datz my most freuqntly used phrase now....................dunno if its a good thing or a bad thing...

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
lol u suck frigid
have u got ur p's yet?
i'll get it when necessary.... i'm gonna chuck a chen and drive unlicensed...

actually maybe i shouldn't... it's gonna be bad for my lawyering future if i get busted...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)