中文歌詞! (3 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bubz :D
we got a whole bag of crap from unsw o-week! :p condoms, tampons, magazines, V, pens, rulers, coupons......... :p
All up, I ended up getting around 8 tampons for the USYD O-week. Just ask me if you're ever in err.. need of them.

Originally posted by xiao1985
heyz colin ^^ welcom to chinese forum =)
Where do you sit in the 11am Advanced Differential Calculus lectures? I've changed streams, I want to know who you are buddy. Next time you're in there, get Keypad to point me out to you.

^___^
HSC
haha
sunday 11:53am and i am in MQ uni comp lab doing my statistic assignment

*sigh*

why do i always fall for the wrong girl..
i shall rename myself as Asq-Jr

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
All up, I ended up getting around 8 tampons for the USYD O-week. Just ask me if you're ever in err.. need of them.
Oh collin you bastard, dont tell me you collected them so that u can prevent urself from excreting poop.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
UTS/USYD = Late August.

UNSW = Early September.

They better have free food again!

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
UTS/USYD = Late August.

UNSW = Early September.

They better have free food again!
heh yay UTS free lunch :p... thats the only good thing about UTS for a uni other than that :p....

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Where do you sit in the 11am Advanced Differential Calculus lectures? I've changed streams, I want to know who you are buddy. Next time you're in there, get Keypad to point me out to you.
nah, i go to 8am lectures for both my maths =( that sucks =(
Originally posted by ...
haha
sunday 11:53am and i am in MQ uni comp lab doing my statistic assignment

*sigh*

why do i always fall for the wrong girl..
i shall rename myself as Asq-Jr
lolz, now i know more dirt =)
dun wori bro =( me in similar trouble
*cries~~~

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
WTF YOUR MUM JUST HAD A BABY?!?!? O___O;;;

Originally posted by inasero
hmmm....hey people lemme tell you about my unlucky day (friday coincidentally)- actually, the unluckiest day of my life.

I had to put out a toaster fire in the morning which was belching smoke everywhere and threatening to burn down the whole kitchen cos mah house mate forgot to retrieve the toast (its a manual machine) so i was naturally late for uni.

So im pedalling along across the pedestrian intersection to the uni when a car comes out of nowhere and before its too late, hits me at 20ks an hour, throwing me off my bike...

as a young person I had the attitude that I was immortal but now the whole event has made me fearful of cars. The ambos said I should be fine, which was a relief.

Damn my muscles hurt.

Funny thing was I was pulled over by police a few weeks earlier for not wearing a helmet...I'd hate to think what'd happen if I didn't wear a helmet that day, since the helmet had deep scratches over it.

Guys beware...an accident could happen to you, although you're more likely to die of myocardial infarction, stroke or cancer.
shiiiite! very glad you're ok, ina!!

moral of the day - helmets save lives :D
i see all these idiots riding around without helmets all the time...
*shakes head*

ok, back to assignment :___:

btw - this is william hung, singing jacky cheung, on a HK radio station.
it's in cantonese. oh dear. does he realise that they're mocking him? 咋?S?討??...........

http://www.focalpoint-hk.com/funbike/williamHung2.wav

Last edited:

Winston

HSC
btw - this is william hung, singing jacky cheung, on a HK radio station.
it's in cantonese. oh dear. does he realise that they're mocking him? զ?S?ӑ_?...........

http://www.focalpoint-hk.com/funbike/williamHung2.wav
AHAHAAHHA omg..... hes such a discrace, im so fucking lucky im not chinese damn it! :D....

hahah they're such pricks "geng ar jun hai geng ar" HAAH :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
is it okay to be scared cuz my mum just lost 7 L of blood after she gave birth to a baby and the operation went for 3 hours and now she has three thousand tubes stuck into her body?
cesarian ? or however you spell that?

You do tend to lose a lot of blood but I dunno how much is a lot. Hope she is ok..

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
WTF YOUR MUM JUST HAD A BABY?!?!? O___O;;;

and she stopped breathing and her heart beat was almost zero, and she nearly died, and now she cant breath... a machine is feeding oxygen into her.. and everything is just horrible........she was in pain for like 3 hours...... and then the doctors decide to operate... and it took another 3 hours... and soooo mani things went wrong... and i was the onli one in the operating room... and seeing the baby was the most amazing and miraculous momment..but seeing my mum in soo much pain and drenched in blood was just unbearable........ this is so alwful...

Winston

HSC
and she stopped breathing and her heart beat was almost zero, and she nearly died, and now she cant breath... a machine is feeding oxygen into her.. and everything is just horrible........she was in pain for like 3 hours...... and then the doctors decide to operate... and it took another 3 hours... and soooo mani things went wrong... and i was the onli one in the operating room... and seeing the baby was the most amazing and miraculous momment..but seeing my mum in soo much pain and drenched in blood was just unbearable........ this is so alwful...

Shit.... i hope she's ok... this really sounds awful... sorry to hear :(

the last laugh
HSC
omg... man id idn't even know your mum was pregnant........ shit .... ihope things'll get better.
you have my # if you wanna talk, lin

^___^
HSC
that reminds me of my aunt when she gave birth to my cousin..i think she lost more than 7L of blood..

erk, i hope she is ok, she has my prayers

the last laugh
HSC
ack, lin's disappeared.

anyway.... :(
winston - yeah it was slack of those DJs huh... lol,. saying stuff like how he was soooo talented coz he could reach those high notes... wtf :p

Winston

HSC
ack, lin's disappeared.

anyway.... :(
winston - yeah it was slack of those DJs huh... lol,. saying stuff like how he was soooo talented coz he could reach those high notes... wtf :p
yeah i duno.... doesnt some ppl in this world realise they're actually being mocked by ppl? :S

Zhang San Feng

护花使者
HSC
hmm...william hung doesnt sound that bad when he's singing canto :p ...but then again i wouldnt know, i dont know canto :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)