中文歌詞! (2 Viewers)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, today I feel sad

For today I have realised I have not cut my hair in 6 months and thus have many split ends.

Also, double majors in a double degree suck ass.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Winston said:
Oh ok... what does your degree, entitle you to do in terms of career?
I got no clue. B Science sucks. It's too general.

Winston

HSC
Ragerunner said:
I got no clue. B Science sucks. It's too general.
yeah, it makes me wonder what B Sci, B Arts people normally end up doing career wise =\

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Well usually you'd take B Science if you aren't sure what u want to do, then do a transfer the next year.

At the rate I'm going, I won't be able to transfer into anything :D

Winston

HSC
Ragerunner said:
Well usually you'd take B Science if you aren't sure what u want to do, then do a transfer the next year.

LMAO! do comp sci! it rocks :D.... you actually would fit under some category for jobs, however you'd be guranteed jobless :D

crazylilmonkee

HSC
Ragerunner said:

i guess it doesnt matter.. but just choose ur majors and do well in them.. cos work experience i think is heaps important too

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Well that was my intention from the start.

This is what I did.

I wanted to do Computer Science. But I knew from the start it's going to be tough for me.

As a result, I picked B Science and took all the core-subjects for first year Computer Science, so that If I find that I like it I can transfer to it no problems.

But now I realised how much I hate programming. And I was lucky I picked B Science as my escape route. The only reason I passed Computing this semester was because I plagarised my assignment which I would of got zero because I literally had ZERO clue how to do.

Now I'm not sure what career I want to do.

Uncouth

HSC
N/A
Ragerunner said:
Well that was my intention from the start.

This is what I did.

I wanted to do Computer Science. But I knew from the start it's going to be tough for me.

As a result, I picked B Science and took all the core-subjects for first year Computer Science, so that If I find that I like it I can transfer to it no problems.

But now I realised how much I hate programming. And I was lucky I picked B Science as my escape route. The only reason I passed Computing this semester was because I plagarised my assignment which I would of got zero because I literally had ZERO clue how to do.

Now I'm not sure what career I want to do.
I too need a transfer, but to what, I don't know. Never heard of any employer looking for a physicist... :D

crazylilmonkee

HSC
Ragerunner said:
I want to do your course. ---___---
but didnt u say u can choose eco subj thru sci? cos then u can just choose all the first yr subj.. kill it and transfer to comm

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I can....but no point if I fail to transfer to it. It just becomes a waste.

Winston

HSC
Ragerunner said:
I can....but no point if I fail to transfer to it. It just becomes a waste.
Yeah but dude, it's not like it's gonna be waste for sure, you do pick up on things....but i can see where you're coming, i wanna aim to finish my degree early and hunt for my job.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i wanna finish mine in least time possible but they say minimum 3 yrs.. cos i reckon transferrin after 1 yr is a waste cos theres only 2 yrs to go.. may as well get a degree.. safer that way..

crazylilmonkee

HSC
David! are you doin chinese again?? i noticed that psych thread u started.. aww man do u get philip? he was cool..

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
yeah i am.

chinese is useless. i can read quite a lot of characters. but i can't understand what im reading nor can i barely understand the teacher when he talks. gay

MoNNiE

HSC
Uncouth said:
I too need a transfer, but to what, I don't know. Never heard of any employer looking for a physicist... :D
alot of action movies need physicst to do mathematical calulations for stuntsand other things..
if u had suzanne hoggs as a lecturer or a lab tut she'll tell you all about it!

crazylilmonkee

HSC
learn damnit!!
talk more canto, i think wilson might study it.. well im sure adam is.. i think richard too?
and maybe that hot chick will be in the class ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)