中文歌詞! (3 Viewers)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
very true jimmy... ive learnt that the hard way over the past 2 months as well

all you can do is keep yourself busy and try not to think about what's bringing you down... keep your friends close <3 and try to turn negatives into positives if you can...

that said, I still have bad days myself... but I'm getting through it very slowly.. you can't change the past I guess

Winston

HSC
Yeah, i guess yeah you would be quite depressed about that certain situation, but it's always good to be optimistic, and look on the bright side of things, and move on in life, when i become depress i try my utmost to limit it to a day, and then get over it and be more optimistic about things.

Winston

HSC
... said:
fuck win, i ain't so optimistic about our N-1s
HAHA you will be when they say "alright you two, you both get a new N10 delivered to your house" :p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
crazylilmonkee said:
hahah thats better...
winston go learn bio
ye!!! bio rocks =)

i have bein listenin to orange jasmine for the whole day 2day, mixin with other songs like kite n wind etc...

jay's song always cheers me up =)

also had 2 pearl milk green tea (happy cup) and 1 pearl green tea (easy way) 2day ^.^ feelin for more =)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
sports dont concern me :-/
xiao1985 said:
ye!!! bio rocks =)

i have bein listenin to orange jasmine for the whole day 2day, mixin with other songs like kite n wind etc...
is that 'kite and wind' by twins? i like that song

im trying to get my hands on a copy of 'orange jasmine' to listen to, people are saying its overrated though :-/

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
that movie is just sick...

uhm R18+ is abit underrated i think...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
sports dont concern me :-/is that 'kite and wind' by twins? i like that song

im trying to get my hands on a copy of 'orange jasmine' to listen to, people are saying its overrated though :-/
winston'd burn u a copy =p cuz he's sooo so so so nice =)

if he doesn't, i'd burn u a copy.........
OMG, that album is just soooooooooooo goood!!!!!!!!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I shall see :) I'd like to have a listen, I don't think i've ever listened to a full Jay Chou album though.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
I shall see :) I'd like to have a listen, I don't think i've ever listened to a full Jay Chou album though.
but tis jay... but serzly i absolutely LOVED the album ^^
u gotta try it babydoll, i'd burn u a copy, tho i high doubt i need to, any one else'd do it before me =p

OMG, i have bein wastin soo much time~~~ need to study, need to study, need to study... but cannot concentrate @@

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)