• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (3 Viewers)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
yep, you're definately underweight.

im 5'6, 55kg and im pretty damn under.

Collin

HSC
N/A
mack said:
Sweet, thanks. I counted up the protein, it's a bit over 2.6 times my body weight, not too much over, but shouldn't be too much of a problem right?

Would 1/2tsp of honey in the shake be a sufficient amount of sugar for post-workout?

I can't stand eating powder by itself....tastes like shovelling ground up chalk into your mouth. Is there any other way I can take it?

When you say boost your breakfast, would eating a bowl of those rolled oats you buy in the cereal section be enough?

And finally, bigger afternoon meal=more protein? Or should I be taking in more complex carbs and fats as well?

I tried to get the diet to 55% carbs, 30% protein, and 15% fats. Thats what I should be aiming for right? Please forgive me, I'm such a n00b at this.
Yeah that's good. A little bit over isn't a problem. It's more of a problem if it's under.. although you don't want to eat WAY too much protein, cause I think it's bad for your liver.. (not sure about that one for sure though).

As for sugar, honey should be fine, but a great idea is a chocolate/energy bar. Or if you make your protein shakes, have milk as the solvent, it contains sugar.

Rolled oats are fine.

Well, all your meals should naturally contain protein, but you want alot of complex carbs in your mid-arvo meal.

As for your macronutrient ratio, don't rely on that too much. Just remember two key things:

- High energy
- enough protein

Extra tips include:
- Avoid saturated fats (unless you want to become super fat aswell.. lol). But remember, we're only talking about SATURATED fats, to build muscle effectively, you NEED good fats like EFAs (essential fatty acids, you usually get them from fish)...infact, I take an EFA supplement (fish oil capsules).
- Avoid alot of sugar except for post-workout meal.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Jago said:
Oh, im gonna start the bulking process around this time next year, so expect to repeat everything you just said in a year's time. <3
Judging from your weight, you're probably an ectomorph type.. i.e skinny, with low fat aswell as low muscle? I.e High basal metabolic rate. See mate, you're gonna have trouble bulking up, simply because to build muscle you have to burn less calories than you eat.. and your high metabolism makes you burn up more calories than you eat, naturally (and hence why you're so skinny).

When you're gonna bulk up, you might have to consider weight gainer supplements if you can't force yourself to eat enough.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
:'( omg u pplz are are makin xiao looks extremely bad =(

*hides away in corner and start sniffin

btw i had doritos + m&m's for lunch 2day!!! go me!!!!!!!

edit: oh btw pplz, just watched the incredibles ^^ omg tis just SOOOOOOOOO FUNNI!!!!!!! every gotta go n see it!!!!!!

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Judging from your weight, you're probably an ectomorph type.. i.e skinny, with low fat aswell as low muscle? I.e High basal metabolic rate. See mate, you're gonna have trouble bulking up, simply because to build muscle you have to burn less calories than you eat.. and your high metabolism makes you burn up more calories than you eat, naturally (and hence why you're so skinny).

When you're gonna bulk up, you might have to consider weight gainer supplements if you can't force yourself to eat enough.
umm yeah...ecto what now?

i know i have low fat, dunno about the muscle bit.

yep, i know exactly where to find weight gainer supplements. umm yeah...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yes thanks to JKD, reading this is actually helping me as well :)

mack

Banned
HSC
I used to hate guys who could eat anything and not gain a kilo. But then I found its alot harder for them to gain muscle mass too.

Justice is served.

Collin

HSC
N/A
mack said:
I used to hate guys who could eat anything and not gain a kilo. But then I found its alot harder for them to gain muscle mass too.

Justice is served.
Exactly, you have finally seen the light.

Asylum: No worries pal.

MeLoncoLLie: Come back to bed.

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
I must say JKDDragon and mack that your diet is unbelievable. The amount you consume is astonishing. Still the advice you have given is very useful. Although I aspire for a larger, built body I cannot understand how it is you can force yourself to consume such quantities.

Collin

HSC
N/A
meLoncoLLie said:
hmmm.....?
hmmm......?

mack said:
Colin is mine. I've already crushed someone between my m00bs, don't be my second victim!
That was an awesome sight to behold. You should do it more often just for my entertaining hun.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I literally piss myself laughing reading most of your posts.. just the thought of Laurie thinking 'WHY THE FUCK DOES THAT MACK DUDE KEEP WANTING TO SHIT ON MY CHEST?!?!!?' is enough to wipe away any thought of my concern that BOS is destroying my life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)