中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
lol... maybe u should tell ... privately, there's others here who understand peng yum gar... :p
well what i'm worried abt most is if ngor gor "friend" tai dou BOS lor... which i doubt... but still... & kui ng sek cantonese ga

hang on let me find what i wrote then lol coz i can't rmbr if i told lip the whole thing

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
no... i'm trying to see what i wrote & i'll try to put it in peng yum lol
lol we should make a thread that's all about you :p

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by ...
pffffffffffffffffffft...

i'll tell u the story for 3bucks an hr

you talking to me? :S.. lol

the last laugh
HSC
lol we should make a thread that's all about you :p
O___o am i meant to be flattered? lol

Originally posted by ...
pffffffffffffffffffft...

i'll tell u the story for 3bucks an hr
oh shush lol

here we go: (good luck trying to understand it, win)

ok here we go:

jung yee leung gor yan hai mai mm arm ga? >__<

Originally posted by ...
hmmm...

no, its not wrong..nothing wrong with it...

its only when both happens thats not good, like "the one foot on two boat" phrase..
yeah i know,
like ngor mm wui "yat geuk darp leung suen" ga...
ok, yat gor hai ngor jui hou geh friend (male)
leng yat gor hai ngor yee chin geh bf
(ngor dei hai yau sai warn dou dai ga lor... ngor de geh gwan hai hou complicated gar)

arghhhh screw it

Originally posted by ...
eh

scrwe them both!!

haha..nah joking :p

well the thing is yee gar ngor mm jee ngor tung ngor yee chin gor gor geh gwarn hai hai mut lor...
coz we kinda fooled around the other week... O__o;;;
Originally posted by ...
-

eh, ur situation was like me... (cept both are my good friends eh)
tell tell!
actually tell me later, i gtg out now :( sorry to leave u in this state of boredom lol
(reminds me - lip you never ended up telling me :D)

and yeah, now i know that i DIDN'T end up telling you the entire thing

Last edited:

^___^
HSC
pffffffft

i told my story somewhere on BOS

its hidden somewhere in my 5000 post

which also means its somewhere in 23415645315451 pgs of writing on BOS history :p

Winston

HSC
lol.... OHHHH!! ar bubz yut gert darp lern shewn!

the last laugh
HSC
lol.... OHHHH!! ar bubz yut gert darp lern shewn!
lol can't believe u could actually decipher my words

mm hai ar!! jung yee leung gor yan ja mar :(

Winston

HSC
lol can't believe u could actually decipher my words

mm hai ar!! jung yee leung gor yan ja mar :(
haha.. same shit... :p... meh , dee lui yun jun hai mar farn ar!

the last laugh
HSC
yes, women are complicated creatures :D the rest of the story's too complicated, so i'll kinda shorten it.

what would you do if lei hou jung yee yat gor yan, who's one of ur best guy friends (or girl, to u guys). and then you told one of ur other best friends, who's a girl. she's happy for u, she's never met him etc.

u intro them, and then they become friends, and then ur guy friend wah bei lei teng kui jung yee lei gor friend.... but told you mm hou wah bei kui teng. O__o

your girl friend has no idea abt this, obviously. she supports u liking him etc etc. one day u spend the entire day with her, just chatting etc, catching up, talking about the guy.

a wk later, the guy meets up with u, tells u that he and ur friend are going out - but it's "nothing serious". you're fucking pissed off coz she never said ANYTHING. she calls u that nite, and says that "it's no big deal, i know lei hai jung yee kui, but we're just fuck buddies so don't worry, it's not like ngor jung yee kui or anything" O_____o;;;

so she doesn't like him, but she's shagging him. and she had to choose the guy that her friend liked. is she doing this to spite me or what?
yu gworh yat gor friend gum dui lei... lei wui dim jou leh? i can't believe her, man...

^___^
HSC
hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

i guess that happens everywhere...

so from the look of this..
this dude is not worth ur time...

Winston

HSC
yes, women are complicated creatures :D the rest of the story's too complicated, so i'll kinda shorten it.

what would you do if lei hou jung yee yat gor yan, who's one of ur best guy friends (or girl, to u guys). and then you told one of ur other best friends, who's a girl. she's happy for u, she's never met him etc.

u intro them, and then they become friends, and then ur guy friend wah bei lei teng kui jung yee lei gor friend.... but told you mm hou wah bei kui teng. O__o

your girl friend has no idea abt this, obviously. she supports u liking him etc etc. one day u spend the entire day with her, just chatting etc, catching up, talking about the guy.

a wk later, the guy meets up with u, tells u that he and ur friend are going out - but it's "nothing serious". you're fucking pissed off coz she never said ANYTHING. she calls u that nite, and says that "it's no big deal, i know lei hai jung yee kui, but we're just fuck buddies so don't worry, it's not like ngor jung yee kui or anything" O_____o;;;

yu gworh yat gor friend gum dui lei... lei wui dim jou leh? i can't believe her, man...
well i don't think she's even classified as a friend then... it's as simple as that, heh if i was you i would of stopped talking to ur friend ages ago, but no need to hate, uno that phrase in chinese "dor gor pun yow ho gor dor gor dek yun", so just leave it normal, and just get over the guy, and really i'm sure you can do better, no need to get all fussy over just one guy.

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by ...
hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

i guess that happens everywhere...

so from the look of this..
this dude is not worth ur time...
no it's not him... like i know ngor dei hai mou gei wui ga lor...
but it's more like... how a friend could do sth like this i guess o_O especially when she once told me that if she and a friend ever had issues over a guy, that's it, friendship over

^___^
HSC
eh

what do u know

its asian..and thing is..its a girl!

eh, sorry, i just love teasing asian

hmm..

well, its not the end of the world..

besides..wouldn't u rather find out soone than later?

the last laugh
HSC
well i don't think she's even classified as a friend then... it's as simple as that, heh if i was you i would of stopped talking to ur friend ages ago, but no need to hate, uno that phrase in chinese "dor gor pun yow ho gor dor gor dek yun", so just leave it normal, and just get over the guy, and really i'm sure you can do better, no need to get all fussy over just one guy.
lol thanks
yeah... i haven't talked to her for abt a month now... and she lives down the street O__o;;
my friends think i'm being way too nice to her (coz i felt really bad when i screamed at her)

as for the guy, we're still close but nowhere near as close as before. i think they're still "together" ? not sure, argh stuff it. i feel really bad coz he knows he's the problem between me and her but he doesn't know exactly WHAT it is (i think he just thinks i'm pissed coz she didn't tell me earlier)

^___^
HSC
eh..

thats why i am always thankful i am single..

cos when it comes to <3

who is right?
who is wrong?
who is disadvantaged and who is not??

too hard to answer..

in fact, theres no answer

Winston

HSC
lol thanks
yeah... i haven't talked to her for abt a month now... and she lives down the street O__o;;
my friends think i'm being way too nice to her (coz i felt really bad when i screamed at her)

as for the guy, we're still close but nowhere near as close as before. i think they're still "together" ? not sure, argh stuff it. i feel really bad coz he knows he's the problem between me and her but he doesn't know exactly WHAT it is (i think he just thinks i'm pissed coz she didn't tell me earlier)
yeah well what's done is done, and don't worry about the guy, just think in your mind, that him not being with you hai kui gor shoon sut.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by ...
eh..

thats why i am always thankful i am single..

cos when it comes to <3

who is right?
who is wrong?
who is disadvantaged and who is not??

too hard to answer..

in fact, theres no answer

yeah, mum always told me "bei ngoi is better than hui ngoi yun", i mean i wasted 3 and 1/2 yrs of my time liking a chick at my school but nothing happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)