'04 Individual Projects - What Are you doin? (1 Viewer)

Which Project Are You Doing?

• Performance

Votes: 37 49.3%
  • Critical Analyis: Applied Research Project

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Critical Analyis: Director's Folio

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Critical Analyis: Portfolio of Theatre Criticism

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Design: Costume

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Design: Set

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Design: Lighting

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Design: Promotion and Program

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Scriptwriting

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Video Drama

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters

drama_god

sorry - wrong forum... FOOL! If maddogz can be page boy, can i be flower girl (but remain a boy?)??? :$

drama_god

no, wait - i was right the first time... this is the thread, im just running a bit behind the times... such a loser... banish me?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lmao drama_god. We were at one point talking about P&P and Mrs. Bennett, who I loathe, coz she bugs me to the point of going insane! Except I don't know why we were talking about P&P in the first place. *shrugs* Oh well, randomness is great!

Yeh you can be Flower Girlboy! lol I don't think Sparky knows anything about a wedding. I didn't know that I was getting married until cmaddogz asked to be in the bridal party!

Well, the more the merrier! :p

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
LMAO!!!!!!! hahaa.... you guys kill me!!!
no fair godguy!!! i was gonna get dibs on being flower girl!!!! but, oh, i probably cant beat a guy in lil' chicky white dress with his hairy legs sticky out underneath...phah....hmm...
lol. i'll be the minister.. MWAH AHAHA... i'll have to marry will and grk grl!!!! hahhaa....
poor sparky.... HE definately doesnt know whats going down!!!
ahh. now what was it i was gonna write?.. damn, if i remember i'll be back....

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lmao Hey Will, just to let you know, you and I are getting married. cmaddogz is our page boy, drama_god is our flower GirlBoy, and aLeeOh is the minister. :)

I don't think I'm liking the term "what's doing down" lmao

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl

Yeh you can be Flower Girlboy! lol I don't think Sparky knows anything about a wedding. I didn't know that I was getting married until cmaddogz asked to be in the bridal party!

Well, the more the merrier! :p
wow... nice to see youve all planned a wedding and stuff... and Grk_Styl, its not the more the merrier! im so not having a traditional wog wedding with 15 bridesmaids and 15 groomsmen just so every cousin has a go :)

Originally posted by grk_styl
lmao Hey Will, just to let you know, you and I are getting married. cmaddogz is our page boy, drama_god is our flower GirlBoy, and aLeeOh is the minister. :)

I don't think I'm liking the term "what's doing down" lmao
Well as long as i dont really have to plan anything :) just give me a when and where... lol... just a q: where did all this start??? i love how these forums just go out on a tangent :) lol

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
wow... nice to see youve all planned a wedding and stuff... and Grk_Styl, its not the more the merrier! im so not having a traditional wog wedding with 15 bridesmaids and 15 groomsmen just so every cousin has a go :)

Well as long as i dont really have to plan anything :) just give me a when and where... lol... just a q: where did all this start??? i love how these forums just go out on a tangent :) lol
lmao about the wog thing. I know exactly how you feel. But I agree, we'll find a bridesmaid and a groomsmen and then that's it!

It started when someone (sorry I forgot who!) said that every place they go to there's always a reply from me, then from you, then from me again etc. lol Then aLeeOh said she thinks something is going on between us, cmaddogz chimed in and reckons there's "something going down" lol

So that's the brady bunch story! :p

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
well, the reception can be at opera house steps - OPEN HOUSE PARTAY!... and we can convince paul viles to "lend" us the seymour centre when you both get into onstage, so there's the chapel booked! haha... now, where are we gonna find sum cars... we can get sum little yr 7-9 drama gimps to carry us all, like we're a bus... flowers? um, we'll go to the botanical gardens and rip up all the flowers, and tie them in bunches... this whole "organising a wedding" thing is actually pretty easy! So, who's volunteering for bridesmaid and best man? Anyone?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
well, the reception can be at opera house steps - OPEN HOUSE PARTAY!... and we can convince paul viles to "lend" us the seymour centre when you both get into onstage, so there's the chapel booked! haha... now, where are we gonna find sum cars... we can get sum little yr 7-9 drama gimps to carry us all, like we're a bus... flowers? um, we'll go to the botanical gardens and rip up all the flowers, and tie them in bunches... this whole "organising a wedding" thing is actually pretty easy! So, who's volunteering for bridesmaid and best man? Anyone?
lmao The reception at the Opera House sounds OK. Maybe we can go inside instead? lol Um...when we get into onstage? Geez, I'd love that. For Sparky, that'll be easy :p But yeh thats the church sorted. Cars...um I've been looking at some limos...Hey, we gotta arrive in style! botanical garden flowers sounds great. lol cmaddogz you've just done my job! Thank you! It's kind of hard doing half yearlies and organising a wedding. I'm sure Sparky will agree with me.

kalinda

HSC
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grk_styl and sparky
this could be very interesting

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
i vote that skillo "plays" best man, and we get a man to "play" a maid of honour... speaking of "playing" - could be an interesting concept for a GP! Whoops, did i just give everyone a GP idea? How silly of me...

All this could come together really nicely...

User "Gorjess" can design the suits and dresses... Costume design - i think it should be in 70's hippy style as well...

User "me" haha (cmaddogz) can film the whole thing...

User "Skillo" can be best man, and design the program for the wedding...

hmmmm - coming along nicely! :D hehe

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lol don't forget cmaddogz that you gotta be paige boy as well, remember! But if you'd rather film then that's cool, we can find someone else.

Any guy up for 'playing' maid of honour?

Wow, you're right....GREAT idea of GP. Except I don't have guys at my school, lol

drama_god

who ever said that no guys means no wedding? remember "do it for momma" - onstage 03... haha... maddogz can film as well as be paige boy -call it paige boy cam! hahaha...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lol Ok, well if that's ok with you maddogz you can be paige boy cam!

The date'll have to be after easter (April 11th) coz I can't get married forty days before easter - my religion.

I hope that's ok with you Sparkly ;) lmao

kalinda

HSC
no i didnt really know that with chris though i thought you would.
hehehe
so do i have a place in ur big (or smallish) wedding jem?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)