• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

04 Super12 season (1 Viewer)

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Ahhh god dammit 2 in a row for the Tahs..........always tough for em when they play overseas...........

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
i heard that the 'seth efricens' weren't very friendly, abusive comments and slurs ... i hope we can beat the 'niw zilindirs' away ...

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
yeah we should beat the real 'sheep effers' muhahhahaha.....................bring em on Howie bro................

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
lets hope wendel the unit sailor is right, the kiwi teams are the 'sleeping' giants this season.

jayz

walking
mmmm...interesting times, blues r coming bak, flately's out for the season, ACT's coach got the flick, Tahs on the losing streak, i guess when NZ is winning somethings gotta give.
HOW tragic

(intended Irony)

but wat's going on wif SA rugby? they r winning lyk they can't lose!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
haha its all corruption i say! how good is this blues backline. rupeni out for the season and they still have rokoko howlett and mulianina.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
i think the hurricanes will come good now, with nonu and umanga in the centres, they will be pretty good. althought im a nsw supporter, once they lost mat rogers, theree season was over, toquri needs t play outside so he can get the ball more.

jayz

walking
Hurricanes, ah the good old cake tin, very windy place i might add, anyhow they r doing crap, just lyk the blues...doh

wat's going on wif the blues, and would plz someone explain the reason y the SA teams r winnning....

do u reckon the Super12s is a clear indication of international teams' ablities in the future? i.e. would the springbox rate as the top team?

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
omg i just found this existed!!!! i live for my rugby each yr, i was in my elemant last yr with the world cup, some of the best crowds ive bn in, the only one that beats are all the bledisloe matches. hehe. im a bit strange in the way that i go for both the kiwis and the aussies whether it be super 12 or tri nations or the world cup. the wallabies are my boys all the way, n in the super 12 the tahs, but im half kiwi n proud to be so...so yeah, those boys rock my world too :)

jayz, to answer that question...im not quite sure. to me how the sth african teams do in the super 12 hasnt always been a good indication of how the box will be later in the yr, but i think that the aussies and kiwis have a greater indication... it seems that the sa super 12 teams do better than anticipated, but when it comes to the tri nations, they lack something that the men in green gold and balck have. i havent figured that bit out yet but hey...

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
hell yeah!!! i was at the game, twas totally fantastic... *sigh* this is the best season of every yr...till the end of the trinations...n then tour is that happens :p

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Hmmm thats the end of the Tahs season..............they should of never had to make Burkie kick to win the match...................

Tuquiris going back to the Boncos now.........

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
wtf Tuqiri is doing what now

Tuqiri rocks, what a legend!!! see that try against ACT omg...

Tuqiri > Sailor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)