'05 jersey names (2 Viewers)

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
lesmiester_dj said:
hhmmm...i'm not into that kinky stuff table for 1. you need a different guy to pleasure you...
i'm thinking that i want to push you on the floor and stand above you, step my heel into your chest until your ribs begin to crush. then dig my stiletto heel in until it cuts through your flesh and punctures your heart. you lift your head to see your own bloody seeping out around the stiletto heel as you take your last breath and die.

then we'll see who's not into that kinky stuff. ok...that so did not make sense, but blah. the moral of the story is: do not piss table for 1 off

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
you do realise i was mucking around with the very first post? that kinky thing was meant as a message for us to stop spamming crap!

but i don' think you got the message so i'll tell you. i wouldn't be bothered to stalk you. it was only a motion to stir you.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
lesmiester_dj said:
you do realise i was mucking around with the very first post? that kinky thing was meant as a message for us to stop spamming crap!

but i don' think you got the message so i'll tell you. i wouldn't be bothered to stalk you. it was only a motion to stir you.
well duh.....i'm not that stupid. can i help it if i like feel like spamming?

anyways, i can't wait to see the lame jersey names that everyone in my school comes up with

0Jade0

HSC
Well at my school we aren't allowed to have anything on the back. Only our first name below the crest on the front. How sucky is that?

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
same as us, only we have our nickname below our school crest, school name, NAME and finally the nickname

so it gets cramped

bundyy

HSC
OMG i had $mokin_kill$ on my jersey right, and then this one day i was sitting down at gloria jeans havin a coffee and studying for my trials. The next day I have teachers on my back and i had no idea why... then my principal informs me, 5 minutes before my legal exam mind you, that some fricken journo has put me on the front page of the sydney morning f*cking herald, because i was a hypocrite as i was smoking whilst sending out a 'commendable' message to members of the public... God, it's called SARCASM. If i ever get my hands on him... GRRRRRR

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
llamalope said:
homebush boys...grrrrrr...those bastards in the class of 04 egged my car for no good reason....
i heard that some students from strathfield girls were catching the bus from the back to the station so that the homebush boys people wouldn't see them and egg them. i also heard that they actually egged some chick before class, and she had to attend classes like that.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
what's with egging anyway? why do they do it? it's pretty slack for the victims. did you get revenge at least?

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
u pleased me :p
repped
thank you muchly

and well...I didn't get revenge.....but i know somebody who did... :D

and here's a little message for you people who might think about egging people's cars this year.... it is ILLEGAL and the police will arrest you if you are dobbed in or caught. Plus.....as an aside......what goes around comes around.......

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
joe's reps are worth 2 i think..

i don't get my jersey until very late this year i think.

and for those who didn't get jerseys. not getting a jersey is like not bothering to get an hsc.

i have 11 more until that lovely little second green box after my post count :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)