• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

05ers where are you working after the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
As everyone knows I am working at Harvey Norman, in the Furniture/Bedding bit, I have not stopped for the last two days because people all need to be told where the manchester bit is, and be re-assured that the area with "MANCHESTER" proclaimed on a neon sign is where they will find sheets...

Funfunfun!

(nb. I think it is a good idea to work as everyone I know who isn't has destroyed their savings with the bordem, where as mine grow because i dont have time to shop, even the christmas presents I gave all came from work to save time/effort

cimbom

HSC
I make bubble milk tea, ice tea etc... until i get a data entry job or something. It was very difficult for me to find holiday employment initially because i had absolutely NO experience whatsoever... uni holidays i'll do office temping hopefully.

miss cherry

- ladidaaaa -
HSC
i'm workin at officeworks during the hols n i'm sooo glad coz evn tho its been busy it sure beats sitting at home n doin nuthing all day which i tried n got sooo bored of :D

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
after hsc i bludged a bit and caught up on years of lost sleep - didn't really move to find a job for a better part of a month... submitted an application into a newsagency and now im a Supanews'er until uni timetables come out and i figure out my coping ability.....

Ninew

HSC
I work at Krispy Kreme. It is so fun. The pay is pretty crap (10.38) an hour but i get a raise of around $1.40 in a month time! Yay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)