'07 It Students (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Just wondering...how many people out there (or actually on this forum) do Information Technology for year 12?

sinist4

HSC
i did... boomed out in the last section of the hsc :mad:... i would advise no one to do this gay subject lol ... im serz

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sinist4 said:
i did... boomed out in the last section of the hsc :mad:... i would advise no one to do this gay subject lol ... im serz
lol i loved IT...easy subject *dances* and enjoyable (unless u have a mega boring teacher which i was so glad i didnt have)

ArtOfLosing

HSC
I did IT and I got a good result too - 92. It's the first band 6 that my school has gotten in the subject so both me and my teachers are very happy. :)

Hallatia

HSC
I am doing IT, I just find it a really easy subject, mind you I am teaching myself it (correspondence) but it is easy in my opinion

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Locky Jr said:
I am doing IT, I just find it a really easy subject, mind you I am teaching myself it (correspondence) but it is easy in my opinion
Have fun...by correspondance are u still eligable for the cert II?

tosirwithlove

HSC
the HSC is not that easy ... you can't rely on your 'general' knowledge to get through. You need to be able to write specific text types to get the top marks. Only 29 people in NSW got Band 6 in 06. Not that easy hey>

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
tosirwithlove said:
the HSC is not that easy ... you can't rely on your 'general' knowledge to get through. You need to be able to write specific text types to get the top marks. Only 29 people in NSW got Band 6 in 06. Not that easy hey>
Nah its easy, you just get ur raw exam mark scaled really shit

sxcs15

HSC
ari89 said:
Nah its easy, you just get ur raw exam mark scaled really shit
how shit is that? how badly dose this subject scale..

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sxcs15 said:
how shit is that? how badly dose this subject scale..
Get 100% or close to in the exam and you won't have to worry about it:)
However, last year they significantly changed the IT course making it harder so if the exam is harder and less people get great raw marks it would probably be easier to get a good scaled mark:p

(Well, the teacher claimed the course to be harder however I ended up designing the course delivery in IT classess and the topics I did were pretty straight forward and just a spin off from the old 'syalabus')

In all honesty...if you really enjoy the subject and are great at it you shouldn't need to worry about the scaling. However, if you don't like it and are doing bad at it there is no real reason to stick with it if scaling is your main concern:p

trihornX

HSC
I do it, I'm doing pretty good in it :D , its easy, but it scales bad....i hope that wont catch up later on in the year.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
trihornX said:
I do it, I'm doing pretty good in it :D , its easy, but it scales bad....i hope that wont catch up later on in the year.
Hope you do well...I really didn't expect to miss out on a band 6 by one mark...but then i felt better after seeing that only 30 people beat me in the entire course

ahmad.aamir

HSC
Locky Jr said:
Hi
I am doing IT currently in year 11 (correspondence), do you have any work that is available that you would be able to share with me, just like some refrences. Promise i am not here for plagism, just need some help of other people.
Thanks.

I am James

HSC
I'm doing IT next year. I feel relieved knowing that only 26 or so people got 90+ in it. I was aiming for that, I still think I will, but I'll probably end up with 80 or so. If I get that, I'll still be stoked :). We'll wait and see.

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
I'm doing the accelerated course and will be doing the exam next week =x

IT's okay; I can handle it. It's not only about computers but also crap about ergonomics, communication, documentation etc.

I heard that it's a shit scaling subject, capped at 84? I don't know haha, I aim to top the course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)