'07 Preliminary Roll Call (1 Viewer)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Heliotrope said:
YO FRIEDA! :wave: It's Richard, from your year at school. :p FYI, I had double Chem the other day and it was awesome.
There is an oxymoron in that. o_O

I'm loving Year 11. I have friends who come up to me and say "I hate school" only to walk away...which is sad. I'm not finding it to be as stressful as hectic as I imagined it to be. I do think not doing Maths has a large part to do with it (all bias aside, I promise). I know in past years Maths would without doubt be the subject I got the most overnight homework for, and since most of my mate are doing 2u/Ext. they're currently dying. And I point and laugh, while enjoying my Ancient History lessons and free study periods. WINNAR!

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
I have friends who come up to me and say "I hate school" only to walk away.
You have some pretty random friends.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
There is no denying it.

Explains a lot about my own behaviour, when I think about it.

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
Jachie you're right, alot of my work is stemming from math (both school and self revision) and call me crazy but I actually don't mind it! Most of the other subjects my teachers are still going through the syllabus etc though >.>

Heliotrope

HSC
There is an oxymoron in that. o_O
Not seeing it. :p

Give it time, Jachie; I'm sure the work will pile up for you soon. :) I don't think it's supposed to be stressful and hectic in the very first week of school.

I do Maths, and in our last period we were taught how to round up numbers. I do not jest.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Haha, I'm loving Year 11. Well, it's true that I get the most homework from Maths, but meh. Year 11's not that different from the other years, but with privleges and respect, this years' going good.

PrettyVacant

HSC
I'm Lilian and I go to North Sydney Girls. =) I'm 16 IN EXACTLY A MONTH.

I'm doing the stuff in my signature.

When I grow up, I want to cut people open and make them prettier for disgustingly large amounts of money.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Wow. I had chem the other day and it was rather odd. Do you have any cool new people at your school? I'm still trying to remember their names...gosh. I have enough things to memorise already!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
:wave:

We have like 5-10 new people. Don't know who they are :)

PrettyVacant

HSC
tamaranadine said:
I am now an english tutor and am incredibly excited about it. (I get $100 if this kid gets a band 5 for his SC!)

I would love to become a lawyer one day and make ridiculous amounts of money, just like Lilian (minus the cutting stuff up.)

I also like to watch medical documentries.
Lol, I'm an tutor for primary school kids. I get 15 an hour. =(

Ooh, my sister is a lawyer (or almost one). She does Law at USyd.

And kudos on the med. docos...my favourite kind of show (besides the EXTREME MAKEOVER shows!)

fluffycake

HSC
Aloha, study buddies!

I'm Deborah. =)

I go to North Sydney Girls' and my subjects are Modern History, Ancient History, Society and Culture, Ext. English & Ext. Maths.

I've been told I laugh too much and I cover my books with Disney Princecesses.

AND I have no idea what humglish is!!! Can someone fill me in?

Cheerio,

Deb xox

Heliotrope

HSC
When I grow up, I want to cut people open and make them prettier for disgustingly large amounts of money.
This is my ideal job! Except I want to go into reconstructive surgery, too. Hmm, do you think I'll be able to get cheaper cosmetic surgery if I'm surgeon myself? :)

PrettyVacant

HSC
Heliotrope said:
This is my ideal job! Except I want to do reconstructive surgery, too. Hmm, do you think I'll be able to get cheaper cosmetic surgery if I'm surgeon myself? :)
ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT SELF SURGERY!! :)

Like daily botox or something.

PrettyVacant

HSC
fluffycake said:
Aloha, study buddies!

I'm Deborah. =)

I go to North Sydney Girls'

Deborah is a lovely girl =) And I have the fortune of sitting next to her in maths. :wave:

HSC
N/A
Deborah is a lovely girl =) And I have the fortune of sitting next to her in maths.
Zhou? Nup, I lose. Hi, nonetheless.

:wave: to all, regardless.

I've already introduced myself to some degree, though I was ignorant of informing my peers about my hobbies, and whatnot.
I read books that aren't relevant yet; watch documentaries; have some number of siblings; live to the north, and the south of Sydney [CBD] (most of the time in the south); would love to become a psychologist/doctor of medicine, soon, that is, ASAP; sucks up to teachers (sort of, anyway), in order to gain favor (I suppose); am Asian; thinks America is 'teh gratest place eva' (sarcasm much, yes - but truly, I do intend on matriculating at one of the finer institutions, and have my goals all set, thank you very much); and, most importantly, have abso-fricking-lutely no sense of humor and no semblance of life. Sort of, anyway.

Also, I'd love to debunk all of your statements with logic.:)

:wave:

Last edited:

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
:wave: I'm Jess. I enjoy breathing, drinking, waking, sleeping, blinking, and all that junk.

Okay now really, hey guys.
:)

Last edited:

slowjam10

HSC
How do i join Humglish?:):):):):):):)

I also want to study law at USYD and make lots of money. Woot to me rolling its lots of cash

Money, Money, Money, Moneeeeeeeeeeey

Lol..im not greedy, but i'm doing law because i love it, i have a genuine interest in it and i love Boston Legal and Ally McBeal

What do you want to combine Law with Tamara and others and what uni besides Usyd????

Artemis.

HSC
Well, I'm Georgie, I live way out west in Broken Hill and go to Willyama High School.
I'll be doing 3u English, 3u Maths, Chemisty, Physics and modern - we start school this Tuesday over here.
I don't know which subjects I'll like/hate, but I'm just thankful I'm not doing Music, PE or Health anymore :).

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
tamaranadine said:
(I will never ever go to western sydney, eek!)
Eek indeed, someone told me that the social life at UWS is pretty much nil, they rock up for their classes then leave. =(

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
Well I'm Ronald from Homebush Boys High and using one of their crappy computers from the library at the moment. Obviously I'm in Year 11, and my subjects are:

• 3U English
  • 3U Mathematics
  • Chemistry
  • Physics
  • Software Design
  • Accelearted Information Technology (VET course run by Tamworth Tafe, and doing the HSC for this course at the end of year)

That adds up to 14 units. All my subjects except English are revolved around numbers so you can say that I'm good with numbers ^^

I should be using this forum more often haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)