'07 Preliminary Roll Call (1 Viewer)

gods-lil-rocker

HSC
Hey!
Im alex!
I go to Alstonville High School.....
Im doing 3U English... 1 un photography (hate it).. dropping it to to 4U english next year.... Drama, Music, Society and Culture and Software Design and Development.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
your.knee said:
Hello everyone. My name is Yun Hee and I go to Kadina High, Lismore in northern NSW.
Subjects are: Adv Eng, Ext Eng, Mathematics, SDD, IPT, Modern History and SLR (to fill unit requirement). I like English, computer stuff and triple j. Oh and Harry Potter too. Don't shun me! Haha
Triple J pwns all. High five.

phibea

HSC
ElloElloEllo!
I'm Sam from Baulko.
I do: French, Business, Chem, Ancient, Photography, 3U Maths, 2U English :rolleyes:
Currently, I would like to drop everything and just study as a hobby, at my own pace, no exams. I do appreciate exams, just not when I'm doing it.. haha.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
phibea said:
ElloElloEllo!
I'm Sam from Baulko.
I do: French, Business, Chem, Ancient, Photography, 3U Maths, 2U English :rolleyes:
Currently, I would like to drop everything and just study as a hobby, at my own pace, no exams. I do appreciate exams, just not when I'm doing it.. haha.
oh wouldn't we all ..

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
oh wouldn't we all ..
Ahh, life without exams...........

No competition, just learning for the sake of learning....*dreams*

HSC
N/A
I'm an introvert who, more often than not, seeks the company of others and exhibit a persona of solemnity and still pomp; conscientious but often too slothful for the good of perhaps myself; agreeable and yet suspicious and, at times, antagonistic towards others; open-minded while rather insular, hard-wired and stringent. I am a dupe of nostalgia, ultimately pointless hope and faith, and dreams.
Herein, I have defined myself in rudimentary psychology terms.

I signed up to assuming that I would assist people with matters, preferably science matters, even though I am underachieving in the eyes of ... myself for one, my teachers, and my principal. And most certainly, I am failing.
Oh, as for the intent of signing up, I barely help and I'm an 'ass', something common to both "assuming" and "assist".

Yet another leaf to this 'incorporeal' thing; a periodical.

Also, a bumping of this thread.

I type, type, type, and bore, bore, bore.

Now you.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
I'm an introvert who, more often than not, seeks the company of others and exhibit a persona of solemnity and still pomp; conscientious but often too slothful for the good of perhaps myself; agreeable and yet suspicious and, at times, antagonistic towards others; open-minded while rather insular, hard-wired and stringent. I am a dupe of nostalgia, ultimately pointless hope and faith, and dreams.
Herein, I have defined myself in rudimentary psychology terms.

I signed up to assuming that I would assist people with matters, preferably science matters, even though I am underachieving in the eyes of ... myself for one, my teachers, and my principal. And most certainly, I am failing.
Oh, as for the intent of signing up, I barely help and I'm an 'ass', something common to both "assuming" and "assist".

Yet another leaf to this 'incorporeal' thing; a periodical.

Also, a bumping of this thread.

I type, type, type, and bore, bore, bore.

Now you.
awww .. =[

* huggs *

Farmers08

HSC
Gday gday all my names ryan and i go to good ol model farms.... i love my subjects especially the sciences except incepted english... my subjects are advance english, chemistry, biology, 2u math, ext math and HSC nursing studies(filling in my units)... just want to say i cannot wait for the HSC... bring it on!

taylor427

HSC
taylor.
a guy.
central coast grammar.
just a dumbshit needing a decent uai.
h-e-l-p me children.

fukin loving the b.o.s. experience so far,

shayla

HSC
Hi my names Hannah. The subjects that i am doing are: English,Modern History, Bussiness Services, Drama, Food Tech & Maths.

I live in thirlmere, an hour and a half or so from the Olympic staduim (shit at geography lol).

cfair

Banned
HSC
Oh I haven't posted in here yet.

My name is Callum (but everyone calls me cal, which somehow most people here know already, weird). I live in Country NSW and do english adv, maths adv, eco, bio, legal and pe (theory one).

I play league, it's my favourite thing to do... 70% of my posts here are deleted because I like to stir people up.

Oh and I stalk Jachie.

Last edited:

fractionalinice

HSC
Hi Im Cherie
From NSW
Wauchope High

Subjects: Advanced English, General Maths, PE, Drama, Art, Music

:bomb:

Le3sah

HSC
Welcome to BOS :wave:
I hope you don't become an addict like most of us.

slowjam10

HSC
Hey my names Jevan - now you're all going to wonder how to pronounce it umm kind of like GvArn but not to much emphasis on the Arn.

Anyway i live Holroyd Area

My Subjects are:

Advanced English, Extension English, Ancient History, Modern History, Legal Studies, Food Technology and Studies of Religion II.

Nice to meet you all:):):):wave:

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
slowjam10 said:
Hey my names Jevan - now you're all going to wonder how to pronounce it umm kind of like GvArn but not to much emphasis on the Arn.

Anyway i live Holroyd Area

My Subjects are:

Advanced English, Extension English, Ancient History, Modern History, Legal Studies, Food Technology and Studies of Religion II.

Nice to meet you all:):):):wave:
I actually said your name to get it right. Fucking hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)