08ers, how many of you want to do comm or comm/law?? (1 Viewer)

BackCountrySnow

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
So many people do accounting and they admit that it's boring...
Do something because you enjoy it, not beecause of good job prospects.
Does noone believe life should be fun anymore?
hmm?

khatib

No 1 livo fc fan
HSC
helll to the yhh.. economics all the way. although i do hoep on doing beco/ and buisiness law. thats OBVIOUSLY if i get the marks,, which i highly doubt since ive been extreamely depressed still over LIVERPOOL FC loosing, like 2 wks ago, but aww well if i dnt ill live off the doll, yhh that way ill still be a significant part of the economy,, yepp take the tex payers money-- ( im kidding if anyone gets offended, ouff)

sarah- No 1 livo fc fanaticccc

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
khatib said:
helll to the yhh.. economics all the way. although i do hoep on doing beco/ and buisiness law. thats OBVIOUSLY if i get the marks,, which i highly doubt since ive been extreamely depressed still over LIVERPOOL FC loosing, like 2 wks ago, but aww well if i dnt ill live off the doll, yhh that way ill still be a significant part of the economy,, yepp take the tex payers money-- ( im kidding if anyone gets offended, ouff)

You might also have to learn how to spell

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
khatib said:

so this is pretty much the greatest thing i've ever read.

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
cheers for making no sense at all khatib, your post is like watching an episode of the benny hill show

if that offends you, ouff.

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
HAHA i saw that ages ago, that guy could push me anyday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)