formal ticket - $110
other shit related to formal - $50
transport - $25

TOTAL = $685

HSC
suit, was 480 got it for 180 ^^
so... suit,tie,shirt etc=180
ticket=35
we went back to the place we had for schoolies... we had 3 days of schoolies left to attend :) but ill take it into account, 320/7=~$46
alcohol=~$10 (already had drink from schoolies)
thats all
all up=$271
no shoes? lol

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
how much did u drink anna?
I bet she drank more than she can handle :p
A tiny sip
bahahaha, i'm sure she can handle more...
I have an unusually high tolerance.

Somehow managed to have heaps of alchi (more than anyone) at my friend's 18th, only get somewhat tipsy, slept at ~3am and got up at 6am to judge a state tournament. Woot!

But yeah, it takes a lot for me to get just tipsy... i wish i was a cheap alcoholic :(

At the afterparty i had a 2xlong island, a bloody mary, 2x vodka lemon light (just coz i wanted lemonade) and more but i can't remember lol

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

Somehow managed to have heaps of alchi (more than anyone) at my friend's 18th, only get somewhat tipsy, slept at ~3am and got up at 6am to judge a state tournament. Woot!

But yeah, it takes a lot for me to get just tipsy... i wish i was a cheap alcoholic :(
Yeah, I am like that too. But...considering our body mass, height and etc, we should be weak with alcohol though hahaha, maybe we are blessed with super human body :p

HSC

At the afterparty i had a 2xlong island, a bloody mary, 2x vodka lemon light (just coz i wanted lemonade) and more but i can't remember lol
tsk tsk

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
gee, i wonder why :p

welcome to being a statistic, sup binge drinking (yeah we've all been there, done that)
Bahahaha, thanks for the welcome XD

Hmm let's see if i spent $60 and long islands are $15, vodka lemon light and bloody marys were $8 each then i have about one light drink unaccounted for. I wonder what it was hmmmm

Am i married to Batman? If so, i'm rich :D

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
actually i do, can't you see that i'm crazy with poverty from my sig ;)
Poverty? But i'm sure that's what rich people do in their spare time ;)

Back on topic: I just realised i didn't add the ~15 i spent at Pancakes on the Rocks to my list XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)