1/3 of the way through year 11 (1 Viewer)

HSC
not seeing it, i can't bloody wait until uni, where i can do stuff that i actually like, and move to canberra, and have freedom etc =]]]].
move to canberra? canberra is so boring though. The only good thing about it is Questacon :)
ahahhzzz... what are u going to do at ANU? (assuming ur going to attend there)

LynFay

HSC
It went fast. And, i kid you not, i have more work for the holidays than what i was given in term 1. It sucks. :bomb:Motivation is a hard thing to come across when everything is relaxed and you feel like chilling...

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
move to canberra? canberra is so boring though. The only good thing about it is Questacon :)
ahahhzzz... what are u going to do at ANU? (assuming ur going to attend there)
haha. everyone says that. i'd like to do bpsych.

i'm just sick of syd tbh, but canberra is still within a decent driving distance.

pandaaMONIA

HSC
Being 1/3 through year eleven is actually exciting and terrifying at the same time...
Seriously, half yearlies after the holidays (which, I probably should be studying for..)
and even though there's literally so much more work to do (I don't think I've ever had this much paper from one term..) I don't think I've really learnt that much more.

Which is scary :/

Goodluck everyone! I know for one I'll need it :p

HSC
haha. everyone says that. i'd like to do bpsych.

i'm just sick of syd tbh, but canberra is still within a decent driving distance.
decent driving distance?
OMGsh! your going to drive 12hrs to uni and 12hrs back home?
how tiring will that be?

Being 1/3 through year eleven is actually exciting and terrifying at the same time...
Seriously, half yearlies after the holidays (which, I probably should be studying for..)
and even though there's literally so much more work to do (I don't think I've ever had this much paper from one term..) I don't think I've really learnt that much more.

Which is scary :/

Goodluck everyone! I know for one I'll need it :p
LOLL! Good luck to you.
BTW, keep in mind that other yr11s are feeling the same as you ;]

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
decent driving distance?
OMGsh! your going to drive 12hrs to uni and 12hrs back home?
how tiring will that be?

LOLL! Good luck to you.
BTW, keep in mind that other yr11s are feeling the same as you ;]
it's about three from where i live, but i'd stay down there. i meant that i can come home on weekends and stuff. also, my boyfriend will be down there at adfa, so it all works out =]].

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)