1 week left and I haven't...... (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
a) ...downloaded the entire last season of "All Drawn Together"?

b) ...engaged in a massive pre-HSC booze-fest?

c) ...trialed the highly complicated origami design you're going to fold your Journeys booklet into, just prior to pouring gasoline over it and setting it aflame?

If in fact you simply haven't started studying yet, just start now :) Starting is the hardest part!

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
That's funny. Glitterfairy. True.

I haven't memorised all 3 paper 2 English essays. When I memorise module A then Module C goes out my head. Of course, I have studied for English.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Peed my pants.

Eaten a sandwich.

Gone to Hawaii.

Seriously though, I'm relatively pleased with my progress, actually. I'm feeling okay about it all. If I could change one thing I wish I could have done more intensive Chemistry study, but it's my last exam so I'm not too worried.

HSC
N/A
Sparcod said:
That's funny. Glitterfairy. True.

I haven't memorised all 3 paper 2 English essays. When I memorise module A then Module C goes out my head. Of course, I have studied for English.
At this stage, practice essays are your best friend. It takes a bit of practice being able to 'toggle' between three different modules, but it becomes easier with practice.

If I recall correctly, within the one day I did something like 5 practice essays for Module A, 2 for Module B and 2 for Module C. Sometimes things only stick in your head when you're having to use them on the fly, so maybe try that and see how it goes :)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
... gotten aids
... played KH2 :(
... started to excercising like i said i would be doing.
... getting off BoS to study more. lol

~_~

Riviet

HSC
N/A
michaeln36 said:
realised that there is actually more than 1 week left..
It's actually just under a week and a half left before paper 1 (2 weeks till paper 2 including today) so there's still time.

JhK89

HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
how you guys feeling?
well im feeling pretty shit...

doing my english essay now... and im in need of physics maths and japanese studies...

plus too much dota for me atm...

Tim035

HSC
glitterfairy said:
At this stage, practice essays are your best friend. It takes a bit of practice being able to 'toggle' between three different modules, but it becomes easier with practice.

If I recall correctly, within the one day I did something like 5 practice essays for Module A, 2 for Module B and 2 for Module C. Sometimes things only stick in your head when you're having to use them on the fly, so maybe try that and see how it goes :)
9 essays hand written, each within 40 minutes, on the one day?

Thats crrazzzzy!!

Well thanks to english my shoulder is actuall sitting a good cm further forward then it should and will need to be taught where it should normally sit with physiotherapy after HSC. But I think the most essays I've done in one day is 3 and that was the day b4 trial paper 2.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
...completed my time machine, sending me half a week forward in time to the point where there is only a week remaining.

*shrugs

DonnaLily

HSC
Touched any other books except English, because it's one of my main worries :lol:

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
DeathB4Life said:
...completed my time machine, sending me half a week forward in time to the point where there is only a week remaining.

*shrugs
If you do get around to making that time machine, can I borrow it for like 20 minutes? Just long enough to view and memorise the HSC English questions, then I'll come back to the present and spend the next week and a half writing kick-ass essays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)