100 days left till the HSC... (1 Viewer)

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Well 100 days to go and its the beginning exams

And about 8 weeks left of school for most of us, feels weird.
Opinions on this?

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
*Freakout*. Actually I feel ok about it. It's kind of sad leaving school and all but I'm just going to ride this wave and see where it takes me. When there are 99 days to go then I will freakout. 2 digits seems too freaky.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Yes i have thoughts. I failed my trials and now I shall do arts, plus i have to pay for the yearbook which I am desperately trying to get a refund for

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
yeh i have an opinion...stfu!! i meant that in the most nice possible way i could put it :D its scawy now :(

i have become a machine at times. i scare myself sometimes at the pressure that i have placed myself under, and especially the workload that i have placed onto myself.

gosh

panic mode.
i seriously dont know what ive been doing for the last 100 days. its been so quick, now theres only 100 left. better start studying

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
oh god its coming closer!!!! 100 days dosent feel like alot when you think about all the stuff thats going to be happening betwen now and the HSC

fakingtheday

HSC
Yeah everything is coming. I went to look for a suit for my formal, no god damn white ones now i gotta hunt one down. Why can't shit just be easy. Anyone know any formal wear places? I just say bring trials, bring exams, sick of school and everyone in it.

get_born

100 days ...another 98 days and there'll be one day left. I say as slowly and calmly as possible as to prevent myself from collapsing. lol.

HSC
the worst isnt 100 days to go, imagine the sunday (night before) first exam argh

reemz

HSC
i rekon I DONT WANA DO THE HSC ...............*starts 2 cry*.........im 2 young to die
lol.. man that clock stresses me out.....

ishq

brown?
HSC
last_chance said:
100 days ...another 98 days and there'll be one day left.
Nice.
Any other words of encouragement, sunshine?

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
ishq said:
Nice.
Any other words of encouragement, sunshine?
yes!!! right here....

technically u've allready started the HSC and have been doing it for 3 terms now

there are 100 days left until the first HSC exam.... but not until the HSC.... the HSC started since the first day of yr 12... or more specifcally ur first assessment task...

the 50% intrenal is almost over... and that took 3+ terms.... the 50% external will be over soon in a maximum of 4 weeks.... do the math....

see before.. u would do an english assessment.. and then start preparing /stressing or wateva about the next english task...

but when the HSC exams come along..... paper 1 + paper2 complete.... there goes good old english

once u complete each and every exam... that's it.... no more..... u have finally completed the course... whether it be 2units or 1 unit...

think of the excitement....

ur sitting in the exam room... up to the last paragarph of ur last essay (I'm speaking aboiut english here)... u have 5 minutes left...

ur up to the last word..... oh the excitement.... the last letter.....

and finally... wohoooooooo .. that single dot.... the good old fullstop...

NO MORE ENGLISH... and then u remeba u have english ext... lol.. but no matter.... 2 units of english are now off ur back...

and similarly this goes for ur last exam.... think of the exitement... 100 days.... pfftt as i said it started 3 terms ago...

remeba when the countdown was at 365 (i think thats what it started at)... well most of that is over...

so u've survived the majority of the countdown... keep reminding urself of the excitemtn of the last exam.. rather than the nervousness of the first

Last edited:

ishq

brown?
HSC
physician said:
yes!!! right here....

technically u've allready started the HSC and have been doing it for 3 terms now

there are 100 days left until the first HSC exam.... but not until the HSC.... the HSC started since the first day of yr 12... or more specifcally ur first assessment task...

the 50% intrenal is almost over... and that took 3+ terms.... the 50% external will be over soon in a maximum of 4 weeks.... do the math....

see before.. u would do an english assessment.. and then start preparing /stressing or wateva about the next english task...

but when the HSC exams come along..... paper 1 + paper2 complete.... there goes good old english

once u complete each and every exam... that's it.... no more..... u have finally completed the course... whether it be 2units or 1 unit...

think of the excitement....

ur sitting in the exam room... up to the last paragarph of ur last essay (I'm speaking aboiut english here)... u have 5 minutes left...

ur up to the last word..... oh the excitement.... the last letter.....

and finally... wohoooooooo .. that single dot.... the good old fullstop...

NO MORE ENGLISH... and then u remeba u have english ext... lol.. but no matter.... 2 units of english are now off ur back...

and similarly this goes for ur last exam.... think of the exitement... 100 days.... pfftt as i said it started 3 terms ago...

remeba when the countdown was at 365 (i think thats what it started at)... well most of that is over...

so u've survived the majority of the countdown... keep reminding urself of the excitemtn of the last exam.. rather than the nervousness of the first
I take it you've put a lot of thought into this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)