100 days left till the HSC... (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
physician said:
hahaha....

lol.. i remember seeing that in joe's signature... i gave out the website address to all the yr 12's in school.... lol... oh that was hillarious....

lol i had it on my nickname for msn
and everybody was like WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?!??! *dies*

i was like
yeah, die bitch die
mwuahahah

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
ishq said:
I take it you've put a lot of thought into this.
yes yes i have.. it's the psychlogical mentality i've been adopting during these holidays... it keeps me motivated to keep studying for my trails.... and i must admit it's very effective

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Pace_T said:
lol i had it on my nickname for msn
and everybody was like WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?!??! *dies*

i was like
yeah, die bitch die
mwuahahah
hmm exellent idea.... *signs in to msn*

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
I felt so strange today. I'm not so freaked about the HSC, but what comes after the final exam. The results, growing up, my future, the rest of my adult life. I noticed that as soon as the HSC was over last year everyone I knew who did it had a different kind of mentality and outlook on life.
School has been my life and security net for the past 12 years... and in 100 days it won't be. Weird. But Good. Bring it on!!!

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Kulazzi said:
before you know it, it will be over. Finished. Finito. Khatam! :p
That is what sucks. It will be over very quickly, i think i'l'l miss school but who knows. I actually do think that Uni will be better

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
the day before the hsc ill probably be on the phone with my friends panicking or on here....i remember being in yr7 and laughing at the yr12s....

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Has anyone read the article on p34 SMH Weekender News Review? It's sounding a lot like me....actually doing chores dilligently..

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
miaomiao said:
currysauce, looking at your results makes me depressed
why... remmeber marks mean nothing + people at my school aren't exaclty the brightest bunch

physician said:
currysauce have u done ur trials???
nup

cholly

Somebody's Left Shoe
HSC
amoz_lilo said:
Has anyone read the article on p34 SMH Weekender News Review? It's sounding a lot like me....actually doing chores dilligently..
yeah i did... full agreement there

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
im actually kinda calm today... (99 left)... i thought id freak out... i realised this time next year i'll probably be like ... pfff... hsc wat a waste of good panic energy... now uni finals... they'll kill me... im still freakin in my mind under all the *sleep now* thoughts... but let it come... then its GONE...:D

tennille

HSC
You'll all go fine. Just remember that it's not the end of the world if you don't get the UAI you want. I have a friend who got in the 60s for his UAI. He is currently doing B Science at UWS (he got into uni with that UAI in the main round), and is achieving high distinctions in all of his subjects. A UAI is not necessarily an indication of how well you will go in uni. Good luck to you all. :)

fakingtheday

HSC
I'm treating my UAI as more of a confidence triumph over adversity thing. Maybe i'm just being dramatic, because i do low subjects which stacks the odds against me. Perhaps i'm just looking for a battle to fight?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
wrong_turn said:
yeh i have an opinion...stfu!! i meant that in the most nice possible way i could put it :D its scawy now :(

i have become a machine at times. i scare myself sometimes at the pressure that i have placed myself under, and especially the workload that i have placed onto myself.
Les sent me This in an email
:chainsaw:
98 days left now :eek:

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
miaomiao said:
currysauce, looking at your results makes me depressed
currysauce, looking at ur trials shows me how sad u really are. No ones cares about what u get in ur assessments. Wow, ur doing well, but so are alot of others. But u do really care about ur assessments dont u? Good for u!

Anyway, i tihnk it will be weird, looking back at this post in about 130days time after the HSC and realising how my time at school has just flew by.

Pace_T

HSC
LaCe said:
currysauce, looking at ur trials shows me how sad u really are.
Now that comment was totally in appropriate. Currysauce is a great fella.

LaCe said:
No ones cares about what u get in ur assessments.
How many other people have posted their results on these boards, or in their sigs, and didn't have to put up with comments like this? Maybe you should tell them off too.

LaCe said:
But u do really care about ur assessments dont u? Good for u!
Practically everyone here cares about their assessments. So... good for.. everybody then, huh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)