100 STUDENTS & 2 YEARS Experience - 2/3/4U ENG/ MOD HISTORY/ECONOMICS/BASKETBALL (1 Viewer)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since i've posted on BOS but as year 12's approach their trials and year 11s are one term away from starting their HSC, this luckily concides with my holidays so I am open to any new students looking for help.

In terms of experience, i have taught by now over 100 students throughout the last 2 years from a large variety of schools ranging from Ruse, Sydney Girls/Boys to Cheltnam, Fort Street, Ravenswood, MLC etc. This means i have a LOT of experience in not only teaching but in what most teachers like and expect from your essays.

Students who would benefit from tutoring with me are:

For English

Year 12 - Whether you are cramming for trials (particularly if you have no idea about how to prepare for section 1 or paper 1) or need someone to break down your essays or just need help in everything because you didn't do jack all year.

Year 11 and Year 10 - If you are looking to improve your writing style and analysis skills before you hit year 12, i can help you a lot in this area in a short period of time.

For Eco:

Year 12 only. If you're in year 11 and struggling, I can help you too, but if you're doing fine and just looking to get 20/20 instead of 19/20, I would suggest you reserve that money for when you're in year 12 instead.

For Modern History

Year 11/12: I won't be teaching you the content, it's very very important you understand that. Content is easy to learn, just read a study guide or get someone's notes. I help you APPLY the content to essay questions, telling you the best way to structure it, what's the most important points, what info to put in and what to leave out etc.

For further details on how I teach etc, please refer to the first and second posts of this older thread: (INFORMATION MAY BE OUTDATED THOUGH):

http://community.boredofstudies.org...rience-eng-eco-m-hist-tutor-uai-99-5-a/3.html

BASIC CREDENTIALS:

- DUX of Fort Street,
- Premiers Award (all subjects in mid-high 90s)
- 99+ UAI and most importantly,
- A LOT OF EXPERIENCE in helping students who procrastinate too much.

FEE:

1 on 1 = $50 an hour.
1 on 2 = $25 an hour
1 on 3 = $20 an hour.

Location for tutoring: Burwood (mostly), UNSW, City depending on date and time.

Remember, the best way to find out if i'm the right person to help you is to talk to me about what you need and how i can help you by contacting me on:

- legal_jameshu@hotmail.com

I'm looking forward to hearing from some of you guys!

Cheers

James Hu.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
For those who just wants crash courses instead of regular tutoring, that's also available.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
sorry to hear that mate, well it's never too late. And there's always the HSC. Give me a call if you want to talk about it.

Good luck otherwise.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Yay, i can officially teach Hamlet for Module A now after a long time refusing to teach it. =)

All good.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
If anyone can't find someone to come with but wants to come, just tell me and i'll be able to pair you up with someone. Great way to meet people too =)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
7 Weeks until the HSC people! Time to get down. Let me know if you need some last minute prep.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Not that desperate mate, trust me. Just maintaining a presence until i get my tutoring business organised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)