• Best of luck to the class of 2019 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • Like us on facebook here

100 UAIs (1 Viewer)

Wohzazz

Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
512
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2004
correct me if i'm wrong.........I heard 7 from JR, 5 from Baulk, 1 from Sydney Girls

Does anyone know where the remaining 9 went?
 

Minai

Alumni
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
7,467
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2002
Uni Grad
2006
btw there were only 21 100UAI's this year, as opposed to 22 last yr
 

lifes_a_slut

New Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
15
lol.. how does a kid coming from a skool whose principal doesnt know how to use the net get 100? .. hehehe
 

Suney_J

Not a member
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
959
Location
Sydney
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
2003
Originally posted by Under-stated
1 from Homebush Boys High, yeah can you believe it?
we never had one before, in the school history!


as a side note: i was the first one to see his marks...the principle had no idea how to access the uac site, and i didnt think the guy had access to see the results. :p
how'd u see his marks, u know his PIN and student number
 

Wohzazz

Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
512
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2004
woops sorry, those numbers are so close

so we have:
7 from JR
5 from Baulk
1 from Killara
2 from Syd Grammer
1 from Homebush boys (congrulations! quite an achievement)
 

ReaveR

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
746
Location
Killara
Gender
Male
HSC
2003
Originally posted by Under-stated
1 from Homebush Boys High, yeah can you believe it?
we never had one before, in the school history!
lol Same with Killara, first in history.
 

twiddla

Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
238
Hey what about the North Sydney Schools

I'm just starting my hsc at north sydney boys and it would seem amazing to me that North Sydney Girls and Boys given their 2nd and 3rd ranking didn't get any 100 uais. Could somebody plz tell me how many were from these two schools. Congratulations all those who achieved the massive feat. My belief is that if u got a uai as high as that, that you 100% deserve it.
 

Minai

Alumni
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
7,467
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2002
Uni Grad
2006
Re: Hey what about the North Sydney Schools

Originally posted by twiddla
I'm just starting my hsc at north sydney boys and it would seem amazing to me that North Sydney Girls and Boys given their 2nd and 3rd ranking didn't get any 100 uais. Could somebody plz tell me how many were from these two schools. Congratulations all those who achieved the massive feat. My belief is that if u got a uai as high as that, that you 100% deserve it.
Who knows? ask around u might find out
We have only accounted for about 14 100's, there are another 7 out there
 

Toodulu

werd!
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
1,335
Location
Sydney
Gender
Female
HSC
2003
yeeah with the ranking, they look at how many top bands there were.. so a school with 6 students who got 90 would be ranked higher than a school with 5 99s and 1 89.
pymble had a couple 100 uais last year but didn't make it into the top 10.

so errrm yea
 

walla

Satisfied Customer
Joined
Nov 9, 2002
Messages
285
Gender
Male
HSC
2003
there was that random chick from the country in the paper....the "i was hoping for between 99.9 and 99.95" one
 

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
Joined
Jun 26, 2003
Messages
2,344
Location
purple haze, galangalangalang
Gender
Female
HSC
2003
Originally posted by kouri
I heard one from st george :)
yep, one from st george as well

Originally posted by walla
there was that random chick from the country in the paper....the "i was hoping for between 99.9 and 99.95" one
wasnt she from maroubra??

edit: yeah, huy posted it... maroubra isnt quite "the country"
 

Minai

Alumni
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
7,467
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2002
Uni Grad
2006
Originally posted by Toodulu
yeeah with the ranking, they look at how many top bands there were.. so a school with 6 students who got 90 would be ranked higher than a school with 5 99s and 1 89.
pymble had a couple 100 uais last year but didn't make it into the top 10.

so errrm yea
yeah since theres no access to UAI's...any other ranking system (like wat we have now) is always crap and flawed
 

rukawasan

Top Stuff
Joined
Jun 2, 2003
Messages
610
Gender
Male
HSC
2003
heres my contribution... the maroubra girl was stephanie sim from st catherine's... dunno the full school name...

oh... lol... its already been posted...
sorry
 

fm

Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
40
think the guy from homebush boys got 100 is michael ballack
think he is currently bagbacking in Europe, that is why he couldnt get access to internet or homephone when the uai was revealled
 

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
567
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
2001
wtf? there's no Michael ballack from Homebush Boys' high...the guy who got 100 from our school was Martin Feng...you weirdo...
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top