100 without 4U mahts? (2 Viewers)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Well, to clear things up again (not taking any side), the girl I mentioned with 100 UAI didn't even have a "real teacher" teaching her.

She went to Distant Education where she stays home everyday and study by herself with the given notes by the school.

So there you go.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
Well, to clear things up again (not taking any side), the girl I mentioned with 100 UAI didn't even have a "real teacher" teaching her.

She went to Distant Education where she stays home everyday and study by herself with the given notes by the school.

So there you go.
yeah, that would've taken real motivation to do- but maybe she was so bored, that studying was the only thing she could do- hence she got 100. :D

abdooooo!!!

Banned
yea she is proly one of them losers who come to this boring site... ahahaha

but i doubt any one who obtains an uai of 100.xx get tutored, because they are surely smarter in terms of studying skills than any tutor... its people like them who becomes tutors for the really really stupid people who thinks they're smart. :p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
yea she is proly one of them losers who come to this boring site... ahahaha

but i doubt any one who obtains an uai of 100.xx get tutored, because they are surely smarter in terms of studying skills than any tutor... its people like them who becomes tutors for the really really stupid people who thinks they're smart. :p
na, i reckon they most likely would've had tutors to get that extra "edge"...but it isn't impossible to get 100 without tutors u know....i reckon it all comes down to one thing : MOTIVATION AND CONSISTENCY.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
And the ability to blabber on about anything that is related to the topic at hand in the HSC

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
tutors r such a waste of money, i couldve been buying so much digital stuff by now...its the same as one person running off sheets for u and telling u to read them while they're sitting nxt to u

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
.i reckon it all comes down to one thing : MOTIVATION AND CONSISTENCY.
thats two things! :confused:

anyway like i was saying i dont think tutors could actually help me any more than i can help myself. i can motivate myself, i know how to study and if i ever have questions i ask my teachers. theyre like free tutoring sessions and they give you bonus marks for sucking up. i reckon people dont abuse teachers enough...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
and ragerunner is the kind that can't count?? :D :confused:

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
abdool dude... u have some serious issues... n skypryn... dunno wot school ur from... or how good u r... but to deny help is pure idiocy... im sure ur good at studying... and good at wot u do... but why deny that extra help?...
by the way... some tutors are alot better than ur teachers... u can abuse ur teachers all u want... but u can only squeeze so much water out of a spunge...

sometimes u can find a wonder tutor... pigs'll noe wot im talking bt...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hehehe, pigs just needed that ONE extra "wonder tutor" to get him a perfect UAI.

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
theres a painful story bt pigs pursuit of the perfect score... its a lot more painful than u think... but i cant tell... cos he'll just delete my message rite after he whacks me with his mod stick... not to mention wot he'll do t me in real life...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by rukawasan
abdool dude... u have some serious issues... n skypryn... dunno wot school ur from... or how good u r... but to deny help is pure idiocy... im sure ur good at studying... and good at wot u do... but why deny that extra help?...
by the way... some tutors are alot better than ur teachers... u can abuse ur teachers all u want... but u can only squeeze so much water out of a spunge...

sometimes u can find a wonder tutor... pigs'll noe wot im talking bt...
yeah, i agree....coz not all teachers are good enuf to not need a tutor, and sometimes it can b the problem with the class and stuff. for eg. if i didn't have a tutor last year- there was no way that i could've finished the 4u course- coz our class never got to finish it.

also in my situation- my teacher was from oversees, and its only her first year in teaching full time and she was taking us for the hsc- so yeah, i really couldn't rely on her much and hence i got a tutor.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
theres a painful story bt pigs pursuit of the perfect score... its a lot more painful than u think... but i cant tell... cos he'll just delete my message rite after he whacks me with his mod stick... not to mention wot he'll do t me in real life...
LoL, then just PM us. ;)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Are you serious? There is a painful story?? Oh wait, it's like studying 6 hours everyday, and going to tutor...etc. etc...right? I heard it all before.

Don't worry, Pigs won't hurt you with a mod stick. i've got a mod stick too :D :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
Are you serious? There is a painful story?? Oh wait, it's like studying 6 hours everyday, and going to tutor...etc. etc...right? I heard it all before.

Don't worry, Pigs won't hurt you with a mod stick. i've got a mod stick too :D :D
yeah, and also 99.95 is not a bad mark either- ppl. will die for that mark- so don't despair pigs. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)