13 year old girl stoned to death in Somalia (2 Viewers)

Kittikhun

HSC
It saddens me and angers me that this hasn't been on free-to-air TV News because of the US Presidential Election. So freaking stupid.

Scissors

HSC
Andy1334 said:
its disgusting...absolutely disgusting

the way they treat women...

- you get raped your stoned

- you refuse to mary a 70 year old your stoned

- you drive a car, stand up for yourself, fall in love your stoned wtf?

-women are emotional therefor cant be trusted in court and cant vote

- women will be murdered by their own family if they somehow go against the law

it makes me so sad, every book i read on this topic upsets me, men in those countries have absolutely no idea, they are allowed to do whatever they want and will so readily murder worthless women in the process. Their religion blinds them :(
ahahahahaha. you fucking idiot. you just called women worthless after preaching about how negatively men in arab countries treat women.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Anyone here ever seen Kite Runner? This reminded me of it.
Although, i was surprised in the movie that they hadn't stoned the girl beforehand for wearing a pink hajib.
You'd think they'd be all like "Rar rar rar! Jihad, don't stand out from crowd. You must - Allah - look like animal! Mohammed!"

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Scissors said:
ahahahahaha. you fucking idiot. you just called women worthless after preaching about how negatively men in arab countries treat women.
lol i thought the same thing, but your a bit of tight arse in pointing that out. You know her post was sincere and you well and truly know what she meant- that these women are "worthless" in the eyes of the men, not in her view.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Geez in the old days if u even raised issues like this u would have at least a dozen BOSer's attempting to justify it. Where are these guys or have they woken up to themselves?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Andy1334 said:
its disgusting...absolutely disgusting

the way they treat women...

- you get raped your stoned

- you refuse to mary a 70 year old your stoned

- you drive a car, stand up for yourself, fall in love your stoned wtf?

-women are emotional therefor cant be trusted in court and cant vote

- women will be murdered by their own family if they somehow go against the law

it makes me so sad, every book i read on this topic upsets me, men in those countries have absolutely no idea, they are allowed to do whatever they want and will so readily murder worthless women in the process. Their religion blinds them :(
The reason that they openly resist any advancement in women's rights is that it threatens them and their respective positions in society. The Q'uran and Shariah law is just a convenient excuse.
Also, many see women's rights as an invention of the Western world, and with the current anger at the West which permeates throughout the Islamic world at America's actions in the Middle East, anything vaguely related to Western culture is shunned by the masses.

Scissors

HSC
Cookie182 said:
lol i thought the same thing, but your a bit of tight arse in pointing that out. You know her post was sincere and you well and truly know what she meant- that these women are "worthless" in the eyes of the men, not in her view.
yeah, but i thought it was funny.

Andy1334

HSC
well i was going to add in (in the men's eyes) to make it more obvious...although it was clear what i was insinuating. but decided to just delete it to avoid anymore blatant abuse...you could have said something relatively relevant like the posts above you (Moll.). i only came on to ask a question about further maths, saw this thread and stupidly posted my thoughts...i've learnt my lesson! thanks cookie 182 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)