• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

13 year old's jail sentence cut in half (1 Viewer)

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
...I admire the guy for taking revenge on society - i feeel slack for the girl i guessss and the dead dude as welll.. i dont know the reason why he killed the guy, i think there was a reason - if there was a good one - i guess thats ok...

WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Are you a sociopath or something? There is no good reason in the world for killing a man and raping a daughter. None. Got it?

There are things known as mitigating factors within the world. No matter how mitigating, there is no fucking way you can excuse someone just like that. Vengeance against society doesn't count. The balance of probability lies far against you, my friend. A man died. A woman has been traumatised.

Last edited:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Aznpsycho said:

WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Are you a sociopath or something? There is no good reason in the world for killing a man and raping a daughter. None. Got it?

There are things known as mitigating factors within the world. No matter how mitigating, there is no fucking way you can excuse someone just like that. Vengeance against society doesn't count. The balance of probability lies far against you, my friend. A man died. A woman has been traumatised.
ignore him, he's a troll and should be banned.
Moonlight. I hope you saw that.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
0o0 said:
i bet after 7 years of not getting any (no sex in jail right?), so he'll be pretty dangerous.
Quite the opposite actually, but the result is the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)