??? (1 Viewer)

cb205

HSC
G'day,
Just wondering if you guys could help me out with something that'll probably sound really stupid.
There's a girl I really like, so me being me, has a talk with her @ a partry, we work things out, and decide to be friends.
But then she goes off and tells one of my close mates that I kept trying to come onto her (which is bullshit)
So WTF is going on in her head? im really confused.

cheers
steve

Affinity

HSC
Don't know.. but I am sure she needs some education on manners.

It could just be a habit of hers or she might be trying to attract someone elses attention.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
So ... don't be friends with her? Walk away and say "hey i got plenty of mates, see you around".

Some girls are irrational, you just have to deal with it.

If you want to raise the steaks, possibly pretend that you don't really give a sh*t by joking around - "oh nah i'd rather cum onto so-and-so because to be honest, you're just a fat, manipulative whore". Would not recommend unless you are seriously not planning on speaking to her ever again (and in your situation if you're telling the truth, why would you?) so use it as a last resort :)

or try what mike ockisard suggested, you could be reading the signs completely wrong and overanalysing :eek:

Optophobia

HSC
cb205 said:
and tells one of my close mates that I kept trying to cum on her
lol lol lol u dirty bastard.

It's her way of making herself feel special "lol look someones trying to come onto me!!"

Just go with it and who cares.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Mike Ockisard said:
dont listen to this guy - he cant even spell 'stakes' right

he was thinking 'steak', so he obviously see's this whore as a piece of meat and doesn't respect her

you, on the otherhand, are a nice guy that is really attracted to her personality and she obviously feels the same way about you

just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be with her in no time
I can't tell if you yourself are being serious or not :confused:

So anyway my sarcastic meaning was raising the steaks = raising your penis (cause it's meat, geddit?)

Admittedly it was sh*t but then i do respect women for cooking me steaks :rolleyes:

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
haha yeah nice pun....

umm. if you ask me, if she bullshits

then you bullshit too.

biggest bullshitter winsssss... *shrugs*

i obviously have no experience in these matters.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Mike Ockisard said:
dont listen to this guy - he cant even spell 'stakes' right

he was thinking 'steak', so he obviously see's this whore as a piece of meat and doesn't respect her

you, on the otherhand, are a nice guy that is really attracted to her personality and she obviously feels the same way about you

just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be with her in no time
Awwwww, matty's all grown up now! You used to be the one who was the first to post "just fuck her and be done with it" ...

nwatts

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Awwwww, matty's all grown up now! You used to be the one who was the first to post "just fuck her and be done with it" ...
no, matty has always posted shit, like he did above, like you normally do

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
nwatts said:
no, matty has always posted shit, like he did above, like you normally do
Hey, I'm not the one preaching to the choir.

cb205

HSC
BlackDragon said:
well maybe you're flirting with her more than you think. You have admitted that you really like her.
Yeah, what are you getting at?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
notworththetime

find a new girl to hassle, or alternatively sleep with her best friend/sister/mother whichever is easiest[ and you should probably try it in that order]

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Mike Ockisard said:
go for the mum that'd be awesome
That or the best friend.

Flirting with their dog could get you somewhere kinky too.

blooddrop

HSC
maybe she is like the chick off that coke a cola ad and is gloating about something that didnt happen?

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
blooddrop said:
maybe she is like the chick off that coke a cola ad and is gloating about something that didnt happen?
You mean the Pepsi one where she's in the elevator? She's not gloating over something that didn't happen, she's lying about somebody being a creep simply to cover up the fact that she screwed up and was embarrassed.

Trust me when I say this, some women will do that without thought. I should know given that one did it to me ...

blooddrop

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
You mean the Pepsi one where she's in the elevator? She's not gloating over something that didn't happen, she's lying about somebody being a creep simply to cover up the fact that she screwed up and was embarrassed.

Trust me when I say this, some women will do that without thought. I should know given that one did it to me ...
yeah sorry I meant the pepsi ad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)