17 Days Until Exam (1 Viewer)

krissy7685

How many hours is everyone studying just for legals everyday..
ive been slack!
So motivate me guys and tell me how many hours u guys are doing every day!!
:)

beemo

ive spent the last 6 days reviewing th course and doin tests, im gonna try do an essay a night but otherwise let it go till after english exam.

NiMi

maq-psycho
HSC
i'm thinking of starting legal anyday now-since legal is in the first week n all...lol

dont stress out dude its just legal studies

wachita

ok, here i am 3 days away from hsc and I'm on the prowl for notes.. lol..

i am the cram master...

mememe

I haven't done proper dot point notes for workplace or family, but if i have an essay plan for each with my issues chosen in relation to:

1. Legal issues and remedies
2. Morality, ethics and commitment to the law
3. Effectiveness of the law
4. Law Reform agencies and conditions which give rise to the need for law reform

...will that pull be through? Is that anything they can ask that won't be taken from one of those 4 essays?

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by mememe
I haven't done proper dot point notes for workplace or family, but if i have an essay plan for each with my issues chosen in relation to:

1. Legal issues and remedies
2. Morality, ethics and commitment to the law
3. Effectiveness of the law
4. Law Reform agencies and conditions which give rise to the need for law reform

...will that pull be through? Is that anything they can ask that won't be taken from one of those 4 essays?
Thats what I've done
You should be fine, they should ask at least 1 broad question

Golani

i've memorised 4 essays of around 2500 words each, memorised the entire crime topic + made by own notes, did most of the existing crime sections, same thing goes to law and society, multiple choice and human rights (plus made my own notes).

:p

BIG FAT EDIT: is it gonna help me, hmm MAYBE

mememe

Originally posted by Golani
i've memorised 4 essays of around 2500 words each, memorised the entire crime topic + made by own notes, did most of the existing crime sections, same thing goes to law and society, multiple choice and human rights (plus made my own notes).

What are the essays on? The four general topics of the syllabus?

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by Golani
consumers and family: reform and effectiveness
:eek:
What if there's a question on Issues and Remedies, and a question on Ethics and Commitment to the law or whatever the hell that topic is

Golani

I really don't think there can be a question about morality and committment to the law.....

If there is then i'll attempt to answer the issues question

Could you please give me a copy of which :p

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
i know, morality and commitment is crap ey
i didnt do it, but if i figure in a pinch i can use some issues from issues and remedies

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
My Family Law issues and remedies work is in my other thread (I changed it a bit for my paper version, but its basically similar to what it is now), and my Consumers Issues and Remedies is written in point form on paper
So take a look at the other thread, but i cant really send you my consumers one, sorry

mememe

They basically have to repeat questions hey? Cos effectiveness, law reform and issues & remedies have all been asked.

UNLESS they decide to be completely harsh and ask really specific questions, like ONLY on de facto relationships, or JUST on termination of employment. But from what everyone reassures me, they'll usually always have a general question - i hope you're all right!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)