• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

17, pregnant, yr 12 next year.. what do i do? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
The heart starts beating at around 4 weeks. Organs are fully formed by week 12. At 20 weeks, the baby starts kicking. In the third trimester, foetus exhibits sleep and activity cycle similar to that of a newborn. An embryo from weeks 2-8, foetus from weeks 8-birth. Make of it what you will.

charbler

Banned
HSC
fernando said:
i'd like to know if the pro-life people would be against abortion if these were to happen:

- Raped
- Incest
- The child is terminally ill or has some disease/disability that leaves them incapacitated and will limit them in most things in life
- The girl lives on the streets/has no stable source of income/takes drugs/has AIDS-etc
The Sarah Palin stance, only if the mother's life is in danger.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: 17, pregnant, yr 12 next year.. what do i do?

sonyaleeisapixi said:
@ ambi please kill yourself
youre primary evidence as to why abortions should be more common
weed out the potential idiots.

EDIT LAST POST LOLOLOL
*you're

ambi89 said:
(YOU ARE A FAILURE OF LIFE AN ABORTION IS THE WORST THING SHE COULD DO IT IS A LIFE THAT U ARE WILLING TO TAKE ITS A START OF A NEW LIFE THAT SHOULD GET THE CHANGE TO LIFE LIKE U HAVE WHAT ID UR PARENTS DECIDED THAT THEY DID NOT WANT YOU AND THEY DID THE SAME HOW THE HELL WOULD U FEEL,ABORTIONS STUFF YOU UP IN THE LONG RUN TRUST ME MY FRIEND HAVE DONE IT AND I HAVE SEEN WHAT THEY DO TO THEM!!!!!!!!!

YOUR A WAIST OF SPACE MATE
Billboard ad of a post is successful.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
charbler said:
The Sarah Palin stance, only if the mother's life is in danger.

Are you kidding me?

Rape - You're going to let that child be the result of something disgusting and awful?

Incest - You're going to let that child be at risk of being deformed?

Limiting disability - You're going to let that child have no childhood? Be completely isolated from the real world? Unable to experience the pleasures of life? Be an outcast?

Girl has AIDS - that child had no choice of taking drugs/having unprotected sex did they? there's no cure for that. they'll have to be regularly treated and will have to live with that for the rest of their life...

Sarah Palin is another character. I could just blast her for so many hypocritical things she's for. She's against abortion but FOR killing animals? are you fkn kidding me. It makes me sick.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 17, pregnant, yr 12 next year.. what do i do?

oh noes, someone made a typo on the interwebz!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
fernando said:
i'd like to know if the pro-life people would be against abortion if these were to happen:

- Raped
- Incest
- The child is terminally ill or has some disease/disability that leaves them incapacitated and will limit them in most things in life
- The girl lives on the streets/has no stable source of income/takes drugs/has AIDS-etc
yeah man how dare they change their opinion in differing circumstances rather than taking a concrete assface never-changing view like yourself. :hat:

Scissors

HSC
fernando said:
Are you kidding me?

Rape - You're going to let that child be the result of something disgusting and awful?

Limiting disability - You're going to let that child have no childhood? Be completely isolated from the real world? Unable to experience the pleasures of life? Be an outcast?

Girl has AIDS - that child had no choice of taking drugs/having unprotected sex did they? there's no cure for that. they'll have to be regularly treated and will have to live with that for the rest of their life...

Sarah Palin is another character. I could just blast her for so many hypocritical things she's for. She's against abortion but FOR killing animals? are you fkn kidding me. It makes me sick.
let's just thank the lord she didn't get in.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 17, pregnant, yr 12 next year.. what do i do?

Forbidden. said:
i dont mind spelling mistakes but not when it distorts your point of view
i forgot an apostrophe, i didnt misspell idiot or something 'ironic'

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
yeah man how dare they change their opinion in differing circumstances rather than taking a concrete assface never-changing view like yourself. :hat:

assface? how sweet :eek:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
fernando said:
Are you kidding me?

i get it. if the baby is not up the standard kill it. does this apply to children too? you morally corrupt cunt.

boris

Banned
HSC
maybe there should be after birth abortions amirite?

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
i get it. if the baby is not up the standard kill it. does this apply to children too? you morally corrupt cunt.

No obviously not.

In circumstances of rape and incest...how can you be accepting of that?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
fernando said:
No obviously not.

In circumstances of rape and incest...how can you be accepting of that?
it's not the babies fault it was the product of rape

OH K LETS KILL IT ANYWAY LOL

boris

Banned
HSC
exactly. so we should have to right to abort up to and including 27 years

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Florence Kennedy - "If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament."

Scissors

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
it's not the babies fault it was the product of rape

OH K LETS KILL IT ANYWAY LOL
but would the baby really want to live knowing that it's a product of incest or rape?

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
A child should be a product of love, responsibility and maturity. not rape. not incest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)