19 y.o. freak bodybuilder (2 Viewers)

quik.

HSC
Kwayera said:
The skinniest of the three, on the far left, has the only remotely hot body in that group.
To you. If I was gay I'd take the winner hands down.

I don't think he'd spend 6 hours a day training. Maybe a morning session and an afternoon session, on the long side 1.5 hours each? A lot of bigger people have great intensity and can be done in as little as 40minutes though, marathon workouts are not gospel. Although cardio coming into contests can reach retarded levels. Plus all the eating takes up some time to.

mikesparks115

HSC
lyounamu said:
How long would it take to build that thing? (excluding steroids uses)

That guy must have been extremely dedicated to fitness training.
It cannot happen only body sculpters dont use steriods but they still use a fuckload of cutting drugs which is what that chick is on. He would cycle a shit load of deca with some winstrol and then albuterol before contest to get rid of all his water

HSC
why the fuck would you even WANT to look like that?

both the dude and the chick are fucking gross!!!111onee

ellie44

HSC
lmaoo i was just waiting for a wang comment...i knew it would happen. Well, what you lack in one area you freakishly make up for in another...*shudders*

historykidd

HSC
quik. said:
To you. If I was gay I'd take the winner hands down.

I don't think he'd spend 6 hours a day training. Maybe a morning session and an afternoon session, on the long side 1.5 hours each? A lot of bigger people have great intensity and can be done in as little as 40minutes though, marathon workouts are not gospel. Although cardio coming into contests can reach retarded levels. Plus all the eating takes up some time to.
plus the fact that, uh, they neglect drinking water days before a contest which would sort the men from the boys :uhhuh:.

SimonLee13

HSC
historykidd said:
plus the fact that, uh, they neglect drinking water days before a contest which would sort the men from the boys :uhhuh:.
The neglect of drinking water, makes the skin stick more, which shows the muscles more. It's actually dangerous, with recorded deaths pre-contests.

historykidd

HSC
SimonLee13 said:
The neglect of drinking water, makes the skin stick more, which shows the muscles more. It's actually dangerous, with recorded deaths pre-contests.
im aware.

it would be incredibly difficult to stop yourself drinking water imo, i'd crave it :eek:

F2001

HSC
his neck looks out of proportion to me. It almost looks like a photoshop. I guess the tan highlights makes that imperfection stand out haha

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Digusting. Must be a bludger with a lot of time in his hands, i know heaps of people who dedicate all there time for gym but nothin else, sad lol.

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
only thing which his hodling him back from greatness is his height.

and i don't think water cutting is that hard, it only begins the night before the competition, and competitors still can drink water to wash down food etc.

still lol'ing at that tan though

Mumma

HSC
Im sure he wouldn't look half as freaky if he wasn't bronzed up and dehydrated.

badquinton304

HSC
It is not humanly possible to get to that size without juice. juice is readily available now anyone can get it and get away with it.

8===D ~o ~o

Banned
HSC
badquinton304 said:
It is not humanly possible to get to that size without juice. juice is readily available now anyone can get it and get away with it.
:uhhuh: You're right. A body that well sculpted is well beyond regular working out and strict controlled diet.

And steroids are now available on Ebay!

quik.

HSC
Haha, of course. He looks better than you, must be steroids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)