1on1 tuition for MATH (2U/3U/4U)Phys.+Chem. - HILLS REGION (1 Viewer)

frostysnow

HSC
Hi guys. I'm Susan. I graduated from Hornsby Girls High School last year and I'm currently doing medicine. I'm currently offering tuition on physics, chem, 2U and 3U math for year 11 and 12 as well as math for year 7-10.

Method of teaching

Each Lesson involves (depending on the student):
- going through any questions you have
- a planned lesson on a syllabus point which is found to be confusing or have not yet been studied. We will go through it step by step while I will highlight the key points required for the exam. this will solidify the knowledge and act as revision.
- a mini quiz - to revise any "not so sure" parts which will lesson exam stress. (usually from past trial/ hsc papers/ the huge stash of supplementary books i have laying around at home)
- homework (don't worry, it depends on the subject)
- In addition i would take a further 30 minutes beforehand preparing for the lesson. Also students are free to email me any special requests for the consecutive or questions

Experience/ Credentials
Thorought school, i've helped fellow students with any problems especially in math and physics and was often often asked to explain difficult concepts. my peers generally come to me for answers and explanations

Marks
Math ext 1 - 96
Math ext 2 - 97
Chem - 94 (shipwrecks elective)
Physics - 93 (medical physics elective)
Textiles - 96
uai - 99.4 + all rounders

DETAILS
Charge: $20/hr at my house. 25/hour elsewhere
Place: my house (baulkham Hills)/ nearby library (pennant hills/ parramatta/ castle hill/ hornsby?)
Just message me here AND post if interested. (just in case i miss one or the other)

Last edited:

Zephyrio

HSC
Hey Susan,

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RESULTS!!!

And g'luck with everything hey. :)

Otischen

HSC
N/A
Hi Susan how u going..My name is Otis Chen im currently in year 10.. jst finished my SC .. i want to start tutor asap for 3U next year to get a head start.

what im after is
- SOmeone who can push me to do better
- Providing Homework undunderstanding where my weak points are.
- Start teaching me topic by topic

Hills Region on sundays is a good time for me..

Give me a text 0402 693 463

thanks

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Hey Susan,

I'm in need of 3U tuition. Are you able to travel to Bella Vista to my house? When I get my P's, I'll most likely be able to drive to your house in the future lol (5min ^^)

PM me back. Thanks.

imbray

HSC
Hi guys. I'm Susan. I graduated from Hornsby Girls High School last year and I'm currently doing medicine. I'm currently offering tuition on physics, chem, 2U and 3U math for year 11 and 12 as well as math for year 7-10.

Method of teaching

Each Lesson involves (depending on the student):
- going through any questions you have
- a planned lesson on a syllabus point which is found to be confusing or have not yet been studied. We will go through it step by step while I will highlight the key points required for the exam. this will solidify the knowledge and act as revision.
- a mini quiz - to revise any "not so sure" parts which will lesson exam stress. (usually from past trial/ hsc papers/ the huge stash of supplementary books i have laying around at home)
- homework (don't worry, it depends on the subject)
- In addition i would take a further 30 minutes beforehand preparing for the lesson. Also students are free to email me any special requests for the consecutive or questions

Experience/ Credentials
Thorought school, i've helped fellow students with any problems especially in math and physics and was often often asked to explain difficult concepts. my peers generally come to me for answers and explanations

Marks
Math ext 1 - 96
Math ext 2 - 97
Chem - 94 (shipwrecks elective)
Physics - 93 (medical physics elective)
Textiles - 96
uai - 99.4 + all rounders

DETAILS
Charge: $20/hr at my house. 25/hour elsewhere
Place: my house (baulkham Hills)/ nearby library (pennant hills/ parramatta/ castle hill/ hornsby?)
Just message me here AND post if interested. (just in case i miss one or the other)
Your title says 4 unit but the content doesn't say 4 unit Maths ?
My son needs a revision lesson (say 2 hrs) on complex numbers. Exam next Tuesday....
Irene 9680 3887

beardedwoman

HSC
Mathematics Extension 2 is the correct terminology used by the Board of Studies for 4 unit math.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)