1st assignment (1 Viewer)

Shragga

HSC
i know there is another male alex. he went to crankbrook high (i think).

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
far out, i can't beleive some of u have actually done that first assignment already, you're way too motivated to be with me in this faculty lol

i just got it off that my uni thing this morning, i reckon the government just wants some young people's opinions on their new court legislation, there is always an ulterior motive :)

who is actually going to go to court, cause if the way they accented 'must' in the 'must go to the drug court', actually means 'must', then i think i'll drop law already.

RedStz

True Scorpian
oh man, this is a really really old thread!!!!! If you check the dates, you should realised that all of us are in second year now, we posted this thread back in 2004 when we first started uni. So I guess neither of us will see you in anything
Sorry buddy

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
yeh i realised this and also the law camp pertains to last year haha

i guess it couldn't hurt to revive it for us though :)

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
mmmmmmmm i thought any 99.XX + ppl shouldnt have ne problems with this assignment!

i suppose its analysing the differences in the court proceedings of local courts + CCA, and to discuss the implications of these differences in terms of the fairness + equality of the law presented in those respective courts, and in a board sense, in society.

one more thing...when citing ur court sessions, aside from the date and time attended at court(s), do u have to put in e.g. "Jones v Smith"? what if ur 'court hopping' where u go from court to court, only jotting down the relevant issues that comes out from the court proceedings? will i get marked down if i dont have that kind of citation?

Quintin

HSC
hey does anyone know when we get it back. I would have liked to have seen the comments on it before i started my second assignment...

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
well, ive already started...and struggling a bit through it XD

better get it done and over with, rather than procrastinate until the last minute!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)