1st assignment (1 Viewer)

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
I vow to never have to stay up to 4am during nights before assignments are due for the next 5 years!!!!!

*bookmarks page*

RedStz

True Scorpian
Originally posted by Suvat
I vow to never have to stay up to 4am during nights before assignments are due for the next 5 years!!!!!

*bookmarks page*

Dont worry, i vow for something similar - NEVER sleep only 2 hrs consecutively during exam period and NEVER have absolutely NO sleep at all for any assignment. Seems like you are in a better position than me :D

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Asquithian
as if ud stay up till 4 am !
I do, it's a bad habit but once it allowed me to get 59/60 in an assignment :) wonder if it'll get me HD's in law...
*slaps himself*

Btw, I seem to have a little problem with the boards recently, new posts are appearing IN BETWEEN existing posts instead of after the latest post.
I could have SWORN that asqy's post and redstz's 'depending on the case' post wasn't there when I checked 2 hrs ago, but redstz's '2 hr sleep' one was!

Happened in the unsw forums too... Maybe I should post this in the site problems forum.. or maybe I'm just hallucinating...

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
What a well organised individual you are!
Here, have a cookie :rolleyes::D

mermaid

is it possible to complete the assignment without going to the court...whats the question anyway

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
It's probably possible, but it defeats the purpose of the assignment

The questions should be in your webCT or you can wait for the classes to begin

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
narh i reckon its a good experience observing court proceedings, and some cases can be quite interesting

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
I went to court today...
IT WAS SO GODDAMN BORING... some police officer being quizzed about some stolen bmw...

which court has the interesting cases pigs :confused:

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
lol u just have to try ur luck
supreme court ones r usually more interesting but unlikely to have litigants in person
more luck in local courts, but they're pretty lame cases. family court usually has some unrepresented ones
but srsly, ur not there to enjoy the case, ur there to find cases relevant to the assignment
if the case has legal reps and its not interesting, just go out and look in another court room

mermaid

what courts should i go to...local court and ???? are there are cases on at the supreme court or should i ring up to ask. Are we allowed in the family court? where is it situated. I haven;'t even started...oh no

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
yeah local court
family court is real close to downing centre. yeah ur allowed, no one asks for ur age...its cool
um go to www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au
it should have listing for all the courts, but only family courts show legal representatives. for the others, u just gotta try ur luck

mermaid

cool thanks, i dont actually know what we are meant to do....compare represented and unrepresented litgiants at the two courts? i dont know if i'll be able to find an unrepresented litigant at a higher court.
can someone tell me what exactly are we doing....am i meant to relate to the supplementary material we were given

alman

so...how is everyone's thingy lookin like?

mine is an absolute mess...but its all good...or is everyone going to stay up to the late night and writing up their final copy? :)

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Woohoo, 1000 words EXACT
it's still a load of crap though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)