1st assignment (1 Viewer)

lexie

Junior Burger
HSC
N/A
okies, walla & worlds greatest: i sent the assignment to the emails u posted up.
Laz, I can't send it to u because your inbox is full

Btw, Redtstz: where'd all that freshman enthusiasm go, eh? :p
Fair point to try to get ur hands on the assignment if ur going away on hols...I know I am.

RedStz

True Scorpian
Well curiosity and enthusiasm is very different to being nerdy and NO life :cool:
Guys, dont take my statement personally, just that i am annoyed by this guy constantly asking what the law assignment is about and when is the due date and everything. So yeah peace, have a social life and enjoy the fun while you can ;)

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
thanks for that, appreciate it. appreciate your input too RedStz, good to see you have an opinion on the matter.

lexie

Junior Burger
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by RedStz
Well curiosity and enthusiasm is very different to being nerdy and NO life :cool:
Guys, dont take my statement personally, just that i am annoyed by this guy constantly asking what the law assignment is about and when is the due date and everything. So yeah peace, have a social life and enjoy the fun while you can ;)
who, me??

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
is it just me or does webct make you log in every time you try to visit a page?

specific
i guess it should be hard to fail

ill just
not answer the questions
have impossibly hard-to-understand grammar
and plagiarise

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
The HD marking criteria is scaring me off :(

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Hmm, I have a hearing with the ADT in a month or so... it'd be freaky if a USYD observer turned up.

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Hey, I was just wondering, is the general public (ie law students) legally entitled to sit in any hearing which is none of their business?
Is it common for people not involved in a case to sit in court and watch the hearing?
I mean, I would feel unconfortable if I was in court and some stranger was sitting in a corner taking down notes...

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
i'm pretty sure its fine. i sat in on a criminal supreme court hearing during work experience. it was like a video-link or something. pretty cool actually. work experience was cool. i got to sit at the solicitor's table in an immigration case at the federal court :p

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Dammit, I should've found some proper work experience rather than the local council library :(

When you say video link, do you mean you sit somewhere else in the building watching live tv of the hearing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)