1st in state (1 Viewer)

CrashOveride

HSC
zhojngie
who topped the maths subjects?
can u list all their names and schools thanks !

salonikios

y cant u do it now? nah its ok i juss really wanted n no who topped da greek beginners, continuers and extension

zhongie

HSC
4 unit was from James Ruse, Andrew...Ngai? The list is actually with my mum cos i left it in the car. But will type it out later, I promise!

Wohzazz

HSC
Where did you get the list zhongie? I'm interest. Damn i'm so jeolous of those people. Hopefully i get an all rounder award. Have they contacted those people yet cos i got nothing so far:(

*sarah*

HSC
Wohzazz said:
Where did you get the list zhongie? I'm interest. Damn i'm so jeolous of those people. Hopefully i get an all rounder award. Have they contacted those people yet cos i got nothing so far:(
The ppl who went to the ceremony probably got a list ie they topped something
They dont contact allrounders till january, besides u'll know tommorow if ur an allrounder or not when u see ur marks

zhongie

HSC
I really can't remember, I'm sorry. Will type it out at 9:45 tonight. So if you come on then, you will know.

Wohzazz

HSC
Ok, i'll be on later today. BTW, who got to go to the state topper award ceremony?

salonikios

i think deyll put da names of dose who came first in subjects but others say dat dat list will be on saturdays paper. Im not sure but im askin since newsagents arent open at 1.00am wat oda shops sell newspapers and are open at 1.00am?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)