1st Semester Student activity Fees (1 Viewer)

yellowbrick

HSC
N/A
hey did anybody recieve their invoice for this yet? I'm still waiting for it. We have to pay about $184 for 1st semester I think by the 24th of February (...I think by that date). But I kinda still want the invoice so I can pay it over the phone. I don't think I can get to the uni to pay it in person before the due date anyway. I'm in 2nd year btw.

Anybody recieved theirs, or know when it'll be posted to us?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i called them yesterday but i got put through to their machine. racism again

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
got mine today as well.

would be interesting to see whether something like all 2nd yrs dont receive one.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
like least year? or was it last semester? a lot of us didn't get one

HSC
N/A
Whoa!

I haven't got mine yet either.

Where did people from last year who didn't get a letter get the invoice thing? *worries*

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
Maybe theres some anti-2nd yr thing, ah well, im gonna have to pay online if the queue for the thing aint tooo long...im too lazy to get there in the morning to pay when i dont haveta

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i too have yet to recieve mine

man i really dont want to go back to uni

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Whoa!

I haven't got mine yet either.

Where did people from last year who didn't get a letter get the invoice thing? *worries*
we had to ring the uni and they sent another one, it happened to a lot of people and i would have thought they had fixed the problem for this semester so you will probably get it soon.

philly17

hey I paid on the phone 2 days ago then recieved an invoice today do i ignore this? also how do i check to see if they say the payment went thru

X

xeuyrawp

Philomena_86 said:
hey I paid on the phone 2 days ago then recieved an invoice today do i ignore this? also how do i check to see if they say the payment went thru
Yeah, you just ignore it. I think they've got so much shit to mail out that, when a student pays early, it's just easier to re-send the invoice.

philly17

yeah in outstanding debts It lists all my subjects and costs although it dosnt ahve the saf so hopefully that went thru. But I paid $500 as partial payment it doesnt say that should I just leave it all like they just havent processed it yet? Or should I be annoying and ring them??

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Saf is likely to have gone through if its not there anymore (same thing happened to me, it was there originally, but then disappeared).

In terms of it not saying anything about your 500% payment. When did you pay it? i paid mine this afternoon and it now has that i have 500$ 'unallocated credit' next to the outstanding hecs fees. I think it takes a little longer before it goes through and subtracts the 500 from the total (it did the same for me with the saf, it had 184$ 'unallocated credit' before dissapearing).

philly17

argh I paid mine like 4 days ago!! it just says for one of my subjects that I just owe $66 although its a $691 subject? is that where the $500 went im so lost??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)